General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Wyki faces a simple and inescapable choice: chaos with the man who went once, following the California 101 rough guide itinerary, or strong and stable leadership with the hipster legend who hoverboarded the length and width of California so often, he knows it like the back of his hand. 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Tbf, I panic-shaved my nads when I caught crabs at 18, and it got rid of the buggers. 

The grow-back was an itchy week, mind. :lol:

Have crabs got 6 legs? 

No? Thank fuck for that, I must have scampi. 

• Haha 1

In an alternative universe, I’d like to be a milliner  and make sarcastic money from this annual festival of Hat Twattery .

( the headline picture, “many like to keep things simple but elegant”, with a picture of some bint with a cloth Sydney Fucking Opera House on her head). 

I was stuck for something to watch last night so put on Dawn Wall. I get that over time you lose any fear of heights and living precariously on a cliff becomes normal but the sheer persistance to spend six years planning one climb and the physical capabilities to hang on to the tiniest cracks was incredible. Plus the story with his partner was a nice touch. Well worth watching.

Edited by ewerk
  • Like 2

What does everyone normally write in a card for a Christening? I usually put “All the best” in ones for my mates bairns as a laugh but I need to be a bit more professional this time. This is the kind of small, inconsequential shit that fills me with terror

:lol:

Are you religious? If you are, then something like ,

” This special day marks the start of your spiritual journey. May it bring lasting peace and joy to your life.”

If not, something like,

”Lies. It’s all lies”

• Haha 1

Some close friends of ours have had bother their bairns christened.  The whole day is a laugh.  The father is religious and went to church a lot as a kid and up to his early 20s still went every week.  

He got married then kids.  His wife isn't religious one bit.  They both want their kids to go to a Catholic school within the area they have just moved to.  So she is sending him and the kids to church every week and she totally refuses to go :lol: What a fucking mug he is :lol: 

My cousin is a Wycombe wanderers fan. He has a bet on every game through an online account, just accumulating winnings as he goes. He was £12 up at the end of the season. 

He whacked the lot on 1 spin on of an online slot and won £20k :lol:

• Haha 3