General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Yeah I find that slightly concerning. He totally deserves to go to prison for this, but it's going to be a short sentence which will allow him to prattle on about how hard done by he is, and how he's being censored by the state.

They should find some way of putting him away for a decade or something.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What's the maddest conspiracy theory that you actually believe? Epstein getting bumped off in prison doesn't count because that's not really a conspiracy since everyone knows what's up there.

Mine is one that I've cooked up which is that, when Stevie Wonder dies, they'll run the autopsy and find out he wasn't blind. Innervisions is too good to be written by a man who can't see.

16 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

What's the maddest conspiracy theory that you actually believe? Epstein getting bumped off in prison doesn't count because that's not really a conspiracy since everyone knows what's up there.

Mine is one that I've cooked up which is that, when Stevie Wonder dies, they'll run the autopsy and find out he wasn't blind. Innervisions is too good to be written by a man who can't see.

There really is a cabal of mysterious Tyneside businessman who plot alongside local authorities to keep Wearside in Tyneside's economic and cultural shadow. 

• Haha 6

Greetings from the second leg of my 3 week tour of Costa Rica. Just arrived at Arenal volcano and rainforest after spending the first 6 nights at Puerto Viejo down on the Caribbean coast. Next stop in 7 days time is Manuel Antonio national park the Pacific peninsula.  

Mind blowing place. So far we’ve seen toucans, sloths, howler and white faced monkeys, poisonous tree frogs, venomous yellow eyelash vipers and iguanas. And bloody terrifying tropical thunderstorms.  

Almost shat the bed when a bolt of lightening went off directly above us in the middle of the night in our jungle cabin. The whole room was shaking, the thunder was a crack rather than a rumble and lit up the place like bonfire night.

The jungle noises at night take a bit of getting used to and all. Frogs, wild cats and fuck knows what else chirping and growling away all bastard night, sounding like they’re in the room with you. Had to put the light on a couple of times just to be sure.

• Like 2