General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Looking after our lasses’ brothers dog. I love proper dogs but this guy is a little creep, scared of everything, never leaves your side, doesn’t like a play fight or playing with his toys, fuck all.

Tries to lick your face all the fucking time and yaps at everything.

He got on my nerves so much last night I was sarcastic to him, like he has a clue the idiot.

19 minutes ago, strawb said:

Looking after our lasses’ brothers dog. I love proper dogs but this guy is a little creep, scared of everything, never leaves your side, doesn’t like a play fight or playing with his toys, fuck all.

Tries to lick your face all the fucking time and yaps at everything.

He got on my nerves so much last night I was sarcastic to him, like he has a clue the idiot.

What breed is it? Im gonna predict French Bulldog, Pug, or some such bullshit breed.

39 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Maybe he is showing signs of anxiety due to being separated from his master and being left with a dog hating dick?

Read the start of my second sentence. 

His “master” fobs him off on anyone he can every weekend so I doubt it.

That kid having to get helped around the track and finishing with a time of 18 minutes was canny funny though. Made funnier by the fact he stopped the timer on his smart watch after he stumbled over the finishing line. I’m not sure that one was really worth tracking, pal.

Edited by Ayatollah Hermione

It's a shame for the athletes but it's great to see (given you do tend to get a decent number of travelling fans at most big athletics championships) that lots of people have looked at Doha and gone, aye, never mind the sport, that's not where I want to be spending ten days of my life.

It won't be as extreme for the World Cup because the fan culture is much bigger and it's an easier sell to the locals (not that there are all that many of them), but it'll be interesting to see what crowds they get for some of the less glamorous group stage ties.

• Like 1

They should let all athletes use as many drugs as they want and then see what happens. Get some fucker running a 5 second 100m or a 1 hour marathon and I might watch the athletics