General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

1 hour ago, wykikitoon said:

No smoke without fire.  This could be interesting.

Did you see the stuff between Betsy Andreu and Paula Radcliffe on twitter? Radcliffe admitted to threatening to sue the Sunday Times in 2015 as they were going to post an article about her abnormal blood values.

They're all at it. 

Outside the office we have a horse chestnut tree.  There loads of conker shells on the floor and an old dear has gone arse over tit on them.  Ambulance has just been called.  Some dick in the office next door has called the local radio station :lol:

WTF

51 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Outside the office we have a horse chestnut tree.  There loads of conker shells on the floor and an old dear has gone arse over tit on them.  Ambulance has just been called.  Some dick in the office next door has called the local radio station :lol:

WTF

"Hello there! Is that t'radio Aire? I know I'm getting on a bit, but ah right like that Nora Braithwaite who sometimes walks past Wiki's office. Anyway, could you dedicate a song for lass? What song? I'd like you to play...."

• Haha 3

"loads of conker shells"

+

"an old dear'

+

"some dick in the office next door'  

=

Wykkiki is plainly still trying to bump off his female colleagues and has taken to gloating about it via local media :cuppa:

2 hours ago, Alex said:

Michael Johnson is the only ex-athlete on the Beeb who tells it like it is. 

Whiff of gammon about that statement to be fair.

On 09/10/2019 at 13:32, wykikitoon said:

Aye.

It was laughable how they were all slagging of Salazars atheletes yet not picking out Farah at all.  Fucking cunts.

Farah was the one athlete he didn’t dope though.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, ewerk said:

So good that half of Scotland were deported there after the union of the crowns because the new James I of Magna Brittania knew what a set of utter cunts they were and didn't want them fucking up his cushty new gig. 

fyp  :good:

• Haha 1