General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Desperately disappointing tits aside, I saw this projection of the area of land currently lost to the  wildfires in Oz. 
80722184_580802236084811_848536210696149

So, Liverpool, Manchester, Birmingham and all of West England would’ve been fried. 

Anyone got a match? 

On 1/3/2020 at 11:15, Renton said:

So this is the time of year my Dad traditionally nearly dies. He collapsed yesterday and was taken to resuscitation at Cramlington, got a phone call, rushed there thinking he was dead. He's a tough old bugger  though and looks like he will pull through again. Pneumonia this time, and a seizure. Previously he has miraculously survived an abdominal aneurysm, a broken femur, and hospital acquired septicaemia. He's 86 now and I know one of these days that will be that. Also know we virtually all have to face it, but it's still hard isn't it?

Other than that I'm wiped out by being at hospital most last night (and he's still on a trolley btw), hate what my job has become, hate the house I bought which is a money pit and is now causing me financial problems, and have worsening anxiety and I suspect depression issues ad a result. Hoping this is just a midlife crisis tbh. Happy New Year!

It's fucked up that as you get older, more financially stable, gain a better understanding of the world, competent at your job, settled in a relationship etc. you somehow end up with twice as much anxiety as you had in your 20s. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

It's fucked up that as you get older, more financially stable, gain a better understanding of the world, competent at your job, settled in a relationship etc. you somehow end up with twice as much anxiety as you had in your 20s. 

it's called having children 

:lol:

It's because as a kid you're care free.  You then get told as you get older how you have XYZ responsibility and have to be XYZ and the world makes you feel the way you do, when in reality the anxiety etc is coming from internal.

1 minute ago, wykikitoon said:

:lol:

It's because that fucking BITCH Dianne from admin is fucking USELESS at her job and spends all fucking day on INSTAFUCKINGGRAM liking fucking Kunty Kardashian pictures! 

… and breathing loudly  

• Haha 5

Why has Ricky Gervais upset the woke, I don't get it. I'm tempted to say that it's because the right wing enjoyed it, so now the left can't.

I mean he was making fun of a bunch of famous, rich bellends. Who gives a shit. He was right anyway, they are indeed hypocrites, and they are indeed of no interest to anyone whatsoever as far as their political opinions go.

EDIT - Although that impression of him is spot on :lol: 

Edited by Rayvin
  • Like 1

It was worth it just to see Tom Hanks's disapproving face, the stupid cunt. I remember watching that twat do an acceptance speech for Band of Brothers, a harrowing drama about a paratrooper unit which endured some of the absolute worst the Second World War had to offer, and talk about the bravery and courage.............. of the fucking actors that appeared in it. Cunt. 

• Haha 1