General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

6 cases of Wuhan Coronavirus in the UK now. And one in France as a result of a Chinese woman being aware that she had it, lowering her symptoms before pre-flight screening through use of medications, and flying anyway - before promptly boasting about it on social media.

I personally think that's heading on for terrorism.

So, I'm off to my MSc graduation at York University today. This all arose after a casual chat with Chez Given in Tilley's some 11 years ago. Mad how time flies. (The reason it took so long was there was a 7 year gap in the middle where my work refused to fund me). 

Edited by Renton
  • Like 5

2 minutes ago, Renton said:

Do, I'm off to my MSc graduation at York University today. This all arose after a casual chat with Chez Given in Tilley's some 11 years ago. Mad how time flies. (The reason it took so long was there was an 11 year gap in the middle where my work refused to fund me). 

Nice one and enjoy the Railway museum after! 

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Renton said:

So, I'm off to my MSc graduation at York University today. This all arose after a casual chat with Chez Given in Tilley's some 11 years ago. Mad how time flies. (The reason it took so long was there was a 7 year gap in the middle where my work refused to fund me). 

Congratulations. Was this the same night you pissed all over that lad's house? 

16 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Congratulations. Was this the same night you pissed all over that lad's house? 

That was someone else, Renton just pissed all over the house and on here when Sammy Seagull and his family moved into his chimney. :good:

;)

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Renton said:

What is the MSc in? Congrats!

12 hours ago, Renton said:

Congrats. I'm nearly finished year one of an MSc and it's a fucking ballache once you add a job and kids into the mix