General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

12 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

Pretty sad in this day and age that he lived most of his life in the closet 

I can only assume he found it difficult to explain it to his family because it’s not remotely shocking in the context of wider society. 

You don’t become gay at 50. He’s probably lived his whole adult life in denial. That is pretty sad when it really isn’t the stigma it used to be. Pretty sure his Mrs would have known for a while too.

• Like 1

I don't think anyone is that bothered on here, tbh. :lol:

Fwiw, ewerk's assertion about him being outed is what I thought has probably happened. He's probably been with men on the sly for years and he's been forced into coming out. The only time I've really watched/listened to him was when he worked on children's BBC when I was a teenager.

Whatever you think about him he’s a famous bloke who hosts the most watched daytime show on UK TV. It’s a sad indictment of 2020, but him being gay IS big news. In a time when we don’t have a single openly gay premier league footballer.

40 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

If twatter is anything to go by then he's been allegedly seeing a lad considerably younger than him and sailing close to the wind, Savile/Johnson style? (Could be a load of shite?)

It’s not that young but certainly younger than him and probably enough to get most people sacked in the workplace.

2 hours ago, ewerk said:

Anyone who reclines a seat in economy is a cunt.

Agree.

But ultimately this is the fault of the airline for trying to cram an extra row of seats in at the back.

24 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

Agree.

But ultimately this is the fault of the airline for trying to cram an extra row of seats in at the back.

Aye, but he’s also a cunt- there’s a reasonable way to deal with it, which he isn’t doing. 
cunts-cunts-everywhere-1t902i.jpg

• Like 1