General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Definitely long haul. Seat pitches are too small these days to recline. The cunt in front of me tried it on the way back from America last year so I spent the entire time  digging my knees into his back. It might be okay if you’re a short arse but for anyone 5  12+ it’s not comfortable.

1 hour ago, Dr Gloom said:

even long haul? :lol:

Especially long haul. You have to be a selfish twat to cause the person behind you extreme discomfort for an extended period. Ewerk is 100% correct on this. Grrrrrr. 

4 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Aye, but he’s also a cunt- there’s a reasonable way to deal with it, which he isn’t doing. 
cunts-cunts-everywhere-1t902i.jpg

Aye, he’s not doing that to young bloke 

3 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

every cunt reclines in long haul man, even in economy.

if you don't. you're getting fuck all sleep 

If you sleep on long haul you’re a cunt 

And for the record, at 6 foot 2 and living a hefty long haul flight away from home. Recline every time, never had a problem with the person in front of me doing it and I'm definitely not going a 30 hour flight without tilting back to sleep. 

I never recline and I wish nothing but the worst for people that do. I once had some German cunt spin round in his seat wanting to know why my knees were digging in the back of his seat. Well mate, it's because you're a cunt. 

• Haha 1

Best to sit near the front. Five reasons. First, the sensation of climbing and descending is lessened, you can't see the whole aisle look like a ski slope. Second, turbulence is less bad. And most importantly third, you get the trolley first so  I can neck 4 bottles of wine to stop my shaking and ease the tension on my white knuckle as I repeat the lord's prayer on a loop. Fourth, you're near the toilet to hoy up if necessary. And fifth,  if you're at the very front, no selfish cunt can recline on you.

I fucking hate flying me.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Renton said:

Best to sit near the front. Five reasons. First, the sensation of climbing and descending is lessened, you can't see the whole aisle look like a ski slope. Second, turbulence is less bad. And most importantly third, you get the trolley first so  I can neck 4 bottles of wine to stop my shaking and ease the tension on my white knuckle as I repeat the lord's prayer on a loop. Fourth, you're near the toilet to hoy up if necessary. And fifth,  if you're at the very front, no selfish cunt can recline on you.

I fucking hate flying me.

Fuck sitting at the front