General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Meanwhile, British couple David and Sally Abel, from Northampton, remain on the cruise ship after testing positive for the virus - known as Covid-19.

Their son, Steve Abel, confirmed the diagnosis on Wednesday, following doubts over the results the previous day.

Speaking on BBC Breakfast, Steve said his father told him his diagnosis had been confirmed again by an English-speaking doctor and the couple are waiting to leave the ship for treatment.

David Abel, from Northamptonshire, previously suggested on Facebook that there had been a "massive communication error" before saying that he had "indeed tested positive for the virus".

:lol: The daft cunt refused to believe he had it until it he saw an English speaking doctor.

• Haha 3

I've just been out to lunch.  Walked past a homeless guy who looked frozen.  I asked if he wanted a sandwich and a coffee.  So went to Greggs got him one.  Whilst I was getting it, some old bag muttered something.  I asked her what she said.  She said

'I called you a complete mug for feeding that drug riddled man'

WTF!

39 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

I've just been out to lunch.  Walked past a homeless guy who looked frozen.  I asked if he wanted a sandwich and a coffee.  So went to Greggs got him one.  Whilst I was getting it, some old bag muttered something.  I asked her what she said.  She said

'I called you a complete mug for feeding that drug riddled man'

WTF!

Ignore her. People like her think that drug addicts were once happy and fulfilled people who just woke up one day and decided to start a heroine addiction. And moreover, apparently she thinks they should just starve to death.

We'd be better off entirely if people like her starved instead.

Took a snow day & walked up the street for scran. 

Great entertainment watching numpties slide down the hills and abandon their cars. Hazard lights all over the shop.

• Haha 2

On 20/02/2020 at 13:20, Rayvin said:

Ignore her. People like her think that drug addicts were once happy and fulfilled people who just woke up one day and decided to start a heroine addiction. And moreover, apparently she thinks they should just starve to death.

We'd be better off entirely if people like her starved instead.

Aye giant fat cunt I know insists on calling the homeless "tramps" and joking about how they're working a shift pattern in town. This fucking pig must be knocking on 25 stone (no exaggeration, if anything that's a conservative estimate) and eats from morning to night. An absolute monster in every sense of the word. 

4 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Aye giant fat cunt I know insists on calling the homeless "tramps" and joking about how they're working a shift pattern in town. This fucking pig must be knocking on 25 stone (no exaggeration, if anything that's a conservative estimate) and eats from morning to night. An absolute monster in every sense of the word. 

But at least he'll be keeping the Dyno-Rod lads in full time work. :good:

7 hours ago, Gemmill said:

:CT: 

How do toothpaste adverts actually get away with people not taking the piss?

That one with the bird talking about her arse, health and then she says something like 'Oooo how do I look after my teeth' then she clearly brushes her teeth with no fucking toothpaste on her brush.  The fucking mong.

• Haha 1