General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Ditto, just got back from Hilly Fields/Ladywell Fields and was going to say the same thing for troops' benefit. Still a fair number of people out but loads fewer than before, no groups of bigger than two, and people actually giving each other a properly wide berth as they pass.

We'll see what the weekend's like though...

Weird to think I was out for a drink in Peckham Rye a few weeks ago discussing all this with an old school friend who lives there now. It seemed like a big deal but not that big a deal 

This would’ve been 5 weeks ago to the day when I think about it. To put it into perspective in terms of how the government had failed to grasp what was happening, they considered redeploying DExEU staff an equal priority 

Edited by Alex

20 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

but shit felt like it got real about 10 days ago, when i was first told to start working from home

Aye. 2 weeks ago I still had a conference to London booked and expected to be flying to Tenerife in May. It’s gone bezerk in the last fortnightly.