General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

2 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

:lol:
Wish I had the choice. 

I’ve got a centre parting that starts at one shoulder and ends at the other. 

Reminds me of a childhood joke...... What's the definition of an arsehole? Telly Savalas with a Centre parting.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, strawb said:

It’s alright for you premature baldies, I have a luxurious mop of dark curls that is getting way out of hand 

I've got a distinctly middle aged set of 90s lockdown curtains at the moment :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, strawb said:

It’s alright for you premature baldies, I have a luxurious mop of dark curls that is getting way out of hand 

Same, this lot haven’t got a clue. My hair is thicker than CT and it’s starting to get long. Good for running my hand through it sensually when I’m making Social Distancing, sexy eye contact with the sunshine fanny though

• Haha 1

Does anyone have any advice on how to keep foxes out of the back garden? Just bought some guinea pigs for the kids to help them get through this shitty lockdown, give them something to care for.Intention is to keep them in an outside hutch most the year, because I'm allergic. They've been let out in an outside fenced area during the day but taken in at night. I think the scent alone has attracted a fox because there was a tunnel clawed under the fence this morning and fox shit on the lawn.

A serious response would be appreciated. I don't want these creatures in the house all year because of my allergies, but the kids will be heart broken if a bastard fox gets them! The hutch is supposed to be fox proof when it arrives but I have my doubts. They are so timid they'd probably die of fright. Bring back fox hunting I say. 

Do you mean something to keep the fox out of the enclosed area at night, when they’re in the hutch? 
Short of digging a net in around the base of the fence, which is a right fuck-on for some fat hamsters, I’m not sure what you could do. 

Hope this helps :lol:

2 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Do you mean something to keep the fox out of the enclosed area at night, when they’re in the hutch? 
Short of digging a net in around the base of the fence, which is a right fuck-on for some fat hamsters, I’m not sure what you could do. 

Hope this helps :lol:

Recommendations for fox repellent maybe, or air guns. I'm happy to do a stake out. 

I knew having pets would be a right fuck on! Even fucking guinea pigs. 

13 minutes ago, Renton said:

Does anyone have any advice on how to keep foxes out of the back garden? Just bought some guinea pigs for the kids to help them get through this shitty lockdown, give them something to care for.Intention is to keep them in an outside hutch most the year, because I'm allergic. They've been let out in an outside fenced area during the day but taken in at night. I think the scent alone has attracted a fox because there was a tunnel clawed under the fence this morning and fox shit on the lawn.

A serious response would be appreciated. I don't want these creatures in the house all year because of my allergies, but the kids will be heart broken if a bastard fox gets them! The hutch is supposed to be fox proof when it arrives but I have my doubts. They are so timid they'd probably die of fright. Bring back fox hunting I say. 

If it’s a fox proof hutch then it should be fine?

You won’t stop them getting in the garden.

From my chicken keeping forum :lol: , they recommend if a man urinates around the coop / hutch, it deters the fox. (I haven’t tried this and take no responsibility for you scarring the neighbours).

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Renton said:

We have mice occasionally, and have just started using an electric, ultrasonic device that apparently is constantly emitting a fucking annoying signal which deters them. I've checked, and you can get Fox variants. The problem is, I suspect, it's not just foxes that can hear them - which means you'd risk driving the Guinea pigs crazy. Might be worth a little research of course.

Beyond that, believe it or not, piss around the garden. As CT has suggested :lol:

8 minutes ago, Renton said:

Recommendations for fox repellent maybe, or air guns. I'm happy to do a stake out. 

I knew having pets would be a right fuck on! Even fucking guinea pigs. 

Don’t fuck them. 
Even if you’re tempted whilst pissing on their hutch.