General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Of course Renton is allergic to guinea pigs. Of. Fucking. Course. 

They're native to Peru, you mad cunt. You can't leave them outside in a British climate. Get them in the house and get some piriton into you. 

In all seriousness though, if they're kept in something in the house, how are you gonna have an allergic reaction? It's not like they're shedding fur everywhere. They take a fuck load of looking after if you're doing it properly btw. Way more hassle than a couple of cats. They're absolute shit machines so their habitat needs clearing out in full daily or they end up with something like trench foot from wading through shit and piss. 

If you thought you'd got yourself a low hassle pet..... Think again. :lol:

• Haha 4

It's like Superman buying himself a kryptonite necklace except instead of Superman it's a rubbery faced middle aged fella from Tynemouth with a pet allergy.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Gemmill said:

Of course Renton is allergic to guinea pigs. Of. Fucking. Course. 

They're native to Peru, you mad cunt. You can't leave them outside in a British climate. Get them in the house and get some piriton into you. 

In all seriousness though, if they're kept in something in the house, how are you gonna have an allergic reaction? It's not like they're shedding fur everywhere. They take a fuck load of looking after if you're doing it properly btw. Way more hassle than a couple of cats. They're absolute shit machines so their habitat needs clearing out in full daily or they end up with something like trench foot from wading through shit and piss. 

If you thought you'd got yourself a low hassle pet..... Think again. :lol:

:lol:

I'm pretty much allergic to anything with fur, I can keep these in a separate room. I'd prefer a cat tbh but it's completely out the question, I'm not having chronic asthma or risking a flare during these times.I read up and thought this was a compromise from the rest of the family wanting rabbits. They can survive outside alright, most the year. But aye, they are shit and piss machines alright, and fox food, apparently.

But the kids wanted them, so..... Massive fucking hassle, the little shits. The Guinea pigs are a hassle too. 

• Haha 3

My lass had three Guinea pigs when I met her - she's always had them from being a kid. When she moved in here my water bill doubled because the vet bed stuff she was using for the Guinea pigs needed washing if not daily then every other day. You can buy pulped paper for them as well - she would buy loads of bales of it to bring the cost down, put it in the garage, and then other people from the weird Facebook Guinea pig community would turn up at the house to buy bales off her. 

The grocery bill as well - I looked like the healthiest bloke in Tesco, the amount of veg I was buying. All chopped up and fed to the Guinea pigs. 

They all died eventually and we will never have any more. More expensive and way more hassle than the two cats. 

• Haha 1

I know the Guinea bit is meant to be a corruption of Guiana but I’ve no idea why the fuck they’re called pigs :lol: 

1 hour ago, Renton said:

:lol:

I'm pretty much allergic to anything with fur, I can keep these in a separate room. I'd prefer a cat tbh but it's completely out the question, I'm not having chronic asthma or risking a flare during these times.I read up and thought this was a compromise from the rest of the family wanting rabbits. They can survive outside alright, most the year. But aye, they are shit and piss machines alright, and fox food, apparently.

But the kids wanted them, so..... Massive fucking hassle, the little shits. The Guinea pigs are a hassle too. 

Cats are cunts

33 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

Think of that guy in Jurassic Park who trains the Raptors. That’s me :)

Rocky trying to catch the chicken. "I feel like a Kentucky Fried Idiot"

45 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

Think of that guy in Jurassic Park who trains the Raptors. That’s me :)

If he looked like a miniature Alf Stewart 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

I love those memes that are so hyper specific that only about 6 people out of every 500,000 can possibly relate.

6? 
I admire your optimism mate :lol: