General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Both Tom and I know the bloke personally, it’s bloody awful seeing him like this. 

I know we’re free and easy on here re.censorship etc, but I’d really appreciate it lads, if we could talk about something else. 

Nice weather we’ve been having. 

Anyone want to see some nice boobs?

etc. 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Renton said:

Fair enough, fully understood. I think maybe just delete all the relevant posts tbh? But failing that, howay with the boobs then!

This pair jiggling about always does the trick :good:

Spoiler

bl00-footed-b00bies

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

This pair jiggling about always does the trick :good:

Reveal hidden contents

bl00-footed-b00bies

I don't know if it's the corona or just old age, your's not mine, but you are slipping and disappointing all of us these days.

Anyone for some tasty pasties?

Spoiler

f6Qey9E9PvS2Tb2zH3n-3eYGbn3GChC8feTVJfna

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

:lol:
If you zoom in on her neck, to the left, where it joins her collar bone, you can see a bit that hasn’t been surgically/photoshop altered. 

Weird nips, too. ;)

Are you alright? :(

• Haha 1

On 6/18/2020 at 13:28, Gemmill said:

Absolutely tremendous that he knew the history of the Co-Op off the top of his head. 

PS where was the social distancing and masks? Tut tut baldy nut. 

He's a font of knowledge. Knows stuff you wouldn't believe. Photographic memory (if there is such a thing?)

I've known him for 20 years and always been aware he can suffer mental health problems. But, he can be good company as well. Sad seeing him in that state but he's posted on facebook since suggesting he needs to get himself sorted. 

The little cunt who filmed it and uploaded it will get his commuppance hopefully. He posted on his own page saying he has sympathy for mental health but thought the videos would cheer folk up in lockdown. It seems the vids have been taken down. 

• Like 1

Moved house. What a fuck on. People have been buying and selling houses for years, how is it still this stressful/difficult.

House is nice but needs a square go on the refurb, and we wanna extend it so I know what I’m doing for over the weekend for the next few months.

Never thought I would get the tools out again after my last gaff but meet and lass and shit like this just seems to happen

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, strawb said:

Moved house. What a fuck on. People have been buying and selling houses for years, how is it still this stressful/difficult.

House is nice but needs a square go on the refurb, and we wanna extend it so I know what I’m doing for over the weekend for the next few months.

Never thought I would get the tools out again after my last gaff but meet and lass and shit like this just seems to happen

Good luck with. We just bought a new place and the key stipulation was that it needed as little as possible doing to it.

The process of buying it is stressful enough, fuck having to then carry out major refurbishments.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ewerk said:

If you're in the market for a cast iron oven then I know just the man.

If he fancies doing our extension as well, he can take the oven as payment :good: 

30 minutes ago, The Fish said:

If he fancies doing our extension as well, he can take the oven as payment :good: 

Not forgot about your joiner btw, just been busy