Jesus wept 

North Korea we are here, woah, woah!

North Korea, we are here, woah, woah!

North Korea, we are here,

Fuck your country, drink your beer,

Woooooaaahh, woooaaah! 

Edited by Howmanheyman
  • Haha 3

It's just such a fucking ridiculous notion, Johnson as the strongman. I'm sick of hearing about how he's a runner too. He's by all accounts 17.5 stone at 5ft 9. He might be heavier than that as well. Morbidly obese, fucking scruffy, and a giant cunt to boot. 

• Like 2

You can tell Liverpool have just won the title as they're all coming out of the woodwork even in death! Apparently Yul Brynner was a Liverpool fan according to some scouser on twitter. He was well known for his love of the reds in showbiz circles as well as his aversion to aftershave. Yul never wore cologne.

• Haha 4

Tbh it’s alarming anyone would turn to him for any form of advice or that he’d be installed in a position where he was paid to give it 

A mate had a Madeley or Partridge round in a zoom quiz the other week. Basically a list of quotes and you had to guess whether it was Madeley or Alan Partridge - it was literally impossible 

• Haha 3

I’ve had to ring the police for a domestic next door. Fuckers woke me up arguing, she was massive and would have battered her fella too so not sure which one I was helping out.

It was at the last place thankfully. It might be worse here tbh, fuckers next door bounced round while we were moving in, invited us to the street whatsapp group and told us they do a Friday night curry club where someone on the street cooks a curry for everyone else.

Haven't got a kitchen mate, give us a minute.

• Haha 6

3 minutes ago, strawb said:

It was at the last place thankfully. It might be worse here tbh, fuckers next door bounced round while we were moving in, invited us to the street whatsapp group and told us they do a Friday night curry club where someone on the street cooks a curry for everyone else.

Time to get the For Sale sign back.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, strawb said:

Haven't got a kitchen mate, give us a minute.

dear Lord, what kind of fresh hell is that?

One of the advantages of living in London is there is no pressure to get to know your neighbours, let alone be friendly to any of them.

Upside of living in a pretty Tory area is that unless you play golf with them the neighbours are quite happy not knowing you at all. If this was a Green Party stronghold I'm convinced I'd be pestered to try Number 58's "scrummy aubergine bake"

I’ve told our lass I shan’t be joining the whatsapp group. I need to keep them onside for a bit coz I’m going to knock down their shed for an extension (it’s a weird semi-detached thing, I’m not annexing their garden).

Im not making a curry for 8 houses on a camping stove either so the might be hungry when it’s our turn.

5 minutes ago, strawb said:

I’ve told our lass I shan’t be joining the whatsapp group. I need to keep them onside for a bit coz I’m going to knock down their shed for an extension (it’s a weird semi-detached thing, I’m not annexing their garden).

Im not making a curry for 8 houses on a camping stove either so the might be hungry when it’s our turn.

This revelation has the potential to be fucking gold.