General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

16 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

I also heard that Nick Beggs from Kajagoogoo makes cups of tea in the microwave- 2020 can just hurry up and get cancelled, thank you. 

The fact that you can name someone from Kajagoogoo other than Lamal shows how fucked up 2020 is!

• Haha 1

i'm all for addressing toxic masculinity, but what do we do about phallic buildings ejaculating into the sky - it's a head-scratcher alright. 

49 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

i'm all for addressing toxic masculinity, but what do we do about phallic buildings ejaculating into the sky - it's a head-scratcher alright. 

Cumbrella? 

3 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Awful circumstances but at least I won’t have to hear their boring fucking racket for a while.

These cunts should have been cancelled years ago. 40 year old dads pretending they are 18 

4BC916CE-C01F-4D65-BA1F-F32DC7ADAD3A.jpeg

54522E22-B71A-445C-9018-D0C11C3B2562.jpeg

5 hours ago, Meenzer said:

Oh, I don't know...

Qf2ZB3.jpg

Civil servant, London :lol: My first day working in 1 Horse Guards Rd there was a lengthy discussion between two women on the virtues of various vegan cheeses. The nut-based being the best apparently 

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Alex said:

Civil servant, London :lol: My first day working in 1 Horse Guards Rd there was a lengthy discussion between two women on the virtues of various vegan cheeses. The nut-based being the best apparently 

:lol: I’m often complimented on the texture of my nut-cheese. 

• Haha 1