General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

On 9/18/2020 at 15:55, Monkeys Fist said:

My Dad died earlier today. 
As gutting as it is, my main emotion right now is one of relief that he’s not suffering anymore. 
He went downhill incredibly quickly- I put him to bed on Sunday night after sharing a curry with him, him sitting on the sofa, eating as normal, cracking jokes, and then…he didn’t get out of bed again. 
By Monday morning he was semi-conscious, his kidneys packed in, and his lungs were filling up. 
He was given drugs to try to combat the fluid in his lungs, and some painkillers, but other than that, nowt, as per his wishes. 

Bravest man I’ll ever know. 

The team of nurses and care workers who came in to help us were just fantastically dedicated, overwhelmingly caring, and an absolute credit to themselves and the NHS. 

Sorry to hear Fist. Condolences to you and your family.

• Like 1

Are there like 10 flavours of crisps and new flavours (pigs in blankets, hamburger, turkey and stuffing) are just repackaged? I bought some pigs and blanket crisps from Aldi and they taste just like plain old beefy, that Gary lineker cunt wont pull the wool over my eyes.

36 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Brannigans Lamb and Mint would like a word. 
:lol:

All Brannigans are amazing. They've got a two tone taste, where you can actually taste the ingredients separately. The crisp itself is great too. Strangely relegated to bargain shops. 

• Like 2