General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

4 hours ago, Renton said:

I know, but I just think maybe you should look at it from the other person's perspective (waitress or whatever). We all make mistakes after all. 

I actually walked out a restaurant without paying for the first time ever this summer. Wife left with kids before me, I thought she had paid, but she hadn't. Went back to pay the next day but they'd written the bill off and they had no mechanism for me to pay then. Mind, this was scratter prices. 

You order exactly what you had the previous day, pay for it, and tell the kitchen not to bother with the food. How is that for a mechanism?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Meenzer said:

And did you bump into CT's family having an authentic Leicester Square experience?

Funny I did run into him and the family at Covent Garden fruit and veg market.

96097BA1-5272-4B8E-B07B-367AEA5D2AF8.jpeg

• Haha 2

I caught a bit of Lewis (The Morse spin-off) the other week on daytime telly. I didn’t recognise him at first but Laurence Fox was in it playing a detective. Safe to his say he got where he was because who he is if that’s owt to go by (don’t think I’ve seen him in anything else). He’s was as wooden as Pinocchio’s knackers 

Anyone had their wisdom teeth out? I got an infection a couple of weeks ago on a partially erupted tooth and they've recommended I get it out to prevent further infection. I don't fancy some fucker ripping it out with pliers so not sure if it's worth the pain.

1 hour ago, ewerk said:

Anyone had their wisdom teeth out? I got an infection a couple of weeks ago on a partially erupted tooth and they've recommended I get it out to prevent further infection. I don't fancy some fucker ripping it out with pliers so not sure if it's worth the pain.

do it yourself like a real man 

image.png.260cef0b4ddc64d48ed59f4444fde210.png

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, ewerk said:

I've had a couple out and it wasn't that bad tbh. I remember a mate getting it done and his face ballooned out elephant man style. I suppose it's just a case of do you feel lucky? Well do you, punk? :D

harryhed_2.jpg

On 23/11/2020 at 14:22, ewerk said:

Had it out yesterday, piece of piss but then again I am double hard.