General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

50 minutes ago, trooper said:

In 50 minutes I'll be watching KISS live from Dubai 

I seen them at Newcastle arena once and it was funny as fuck. 

Paul Stanley with this huge silver heels on flying about the arena on a wire doing a guitar solo :lol:

The bass player stopped playing, a spotlight hit him he began to vomit what looked like his internal organs before springing up 25ft on to the stand of the stage.

Worth a watch.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Tom said:

I seen them at Newcastle arena once and it was funny as fuck. 

Paul Stanley with this huge silver heels on flying about the arena on a wire doing a guitar solo :lol:

The bass player stopped playing, a spotlight hit him he began to vomit what looked like his internal organs before springing up 25ft on to the stand of the stage.

Worth a watch.

I've seen Kiss 3 times twice at Donington once at the City Hall. The kids bought the Dubai show for me I thoroughly enjoyed it 

Kiss drummer Eric Singer paid a nice tribute to Rush drummer Neil Peart. He had Rush's Starman logo on both his bass drums. Also he had 2112 written on the skin of his snare drum. During the mid section of Lick It Up Kiss played part of The Who's Baba O Reily with lasers firing all over the place. The fireworks at the end of the show were brilliant. 

16 minutes ago, trooper said:

Kiss drummer Eric Singer paid a nice tribute to Rush drummer Neil Peart. He had Rush's Starman logo on both his bass drums. Also he had 2112 written on the skin of his snare drum. During the mid section of Lick It Up Kiss played part of The Who's Baba O Reily with lasers firing all over the place. The fireworks at the end of the show were brilliant. 

Nice one mate, pleased you enjoyed it. Good to finish this shit year on a high.

I’ve gone for Laurent Garnier and expensive lager, I highly recommend it.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Billy Whitehurst said:

Nice one mate, pleased you enjoyed it. Good to finish this shit year on a high.

I’ve gone for Laurent Garnier and expensive lager, I highly recommend it.

I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed the show mate 

Just saw a lad earlier near Palmersville Metro. He had a dyed-green beard, was wearing a Deerstalker and a Tweed suit. He looked about mid to late 20s. To complete the look he had one of those shopping trolleys that you normally see grannies wheeling around. 

There’s no punchline btw. 

• Haha 3

I just went “alright?” And he just nodded and returned the greeting, as you do, as I was trying to manoeuvre the dogs out his way and not go arse over tit down the concrete stairs. Then it was only afterwards I thought ‘that was a bit fucking weird’ :lol: 

• Haha 2

Good look troops. Unfortunately I know all about the gut wrenching feeling of a loved one being taken away by mental health teams, caused me immense pain, almost 9 years to the day as it happens. I am sure he will make a great recovery.