General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

9 hours ago, Tom said:

Ive done a lot more cooking like and that helps but I’m pining for a drink in a pub or a trip to the lakes with a friend.

(See below for awesome cheese & bacon wraps [VG]) 😎

12396F1D-271D-44B6-A292-757ADDEEE874.jpeg

Fell off the vegan wagon Tom?

26 minutes ago, Tom said:

[VG] = Vegan

but yes. During lockdown I’ve fell off that wagon a good few times :lol: 

Ah see I thought you were doing a Gemmill and giving yourself a VG (very good) rating! 😂

Over the last couple of years I've developed so many wacky food allergies, including soy, that I've gone back to eating eggs.

We go over the top and buy them from a farm that freeranges 40 hens per hectare but still.

28 minutes ago, sammynb said:

Ah see I thought you were doing a Gemmill and giving yourself a VG (very good) rating! 😂

Over the last couple of years I've developed so many wacky food allergies, including soy, that I've gone back to eating eggs.

We go over the top and buy them from a farm that freeranges 40 hens per hectare but still.

Fucking hell, I bet those hens have little tellies & jacuzzis.

10 hours ago, Tom said:

(btw or you go to Margate, watch out for that libertines hotel, the balconies are well dodgy)

3 hours ago, Meenzer said:

ffs :lol: 

I had no idea what this was referencing, so looked it up- fucking hell!

Pete Doherty got away with ( at the very least) accessory to murder , allegedly of course. 

The cctv of him stepping round the body then  legging it is pretty damning- what a cunt. 

13 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

I had no idea what this was referencing, so looked it up- fucking hell!

Pete Doherty got away with ( at the very least) accessory to murder , allegedly of course. 

The cctv of him stepping round the body then  legging it is pretty damning- what a cunt. 

Aye i can’t understand why nobody has been charged. 

28 minutes ago, Blastronaut said:

Pete put out a few decent tunes tbf, just hard to believe they weren't all written by Mark Keds like most of the libertines hits. 

Sorry not a fan, the whole Brit pop thing is a mystery to me.

Or maybe I just jealous the talentless bastard got to spend time with Kate Moss.

Probably both tbh.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Tom said:

Yeh tbh I’m not worried about getting caught really but I’d rather stick to the rules. 

Till 3 weeks on Sunday and the vaccine kicks in. Then I’m breaking into a pub.

What difference does it make if you occasionally drive 8 miles to do some exercise as opposed to 5 miles? If it makes you feel better I don’t see an issue. Up to you of course. Technically I broke the rules a few times recently by going out for a walk twice in the same day. If everybody had behaved like you and I we’d be in a much better place with regards to the virus so I wouldn’t feel guilty about a drive to the coast now and again. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Tom said:

The bloke accused of doing it bragged about doing it for months. Admitted it to the police and then changed his mind.

”Jonny headlock” ffs :lol: 

I went by Scotty Roundhouse in the 90s.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Alex said:

What difference does it make if you occasionally drive 8 miles to do some exercise as opposed to 5 miles? If it makes you feel better I don’t see an issue. Up to you of course. Technically I broke the rules a few times recently by going out for a walk twice in the same day. If everybody had behaved like you and I we’d be in a much better place with regards to the virus so I wouldn’t feel guilty about a drive to the coast now and again. 

Aye. 
From my house to Cullercoats is 7.5 miles according to Google maps shortest route. 

We’ve been for a stroll along the beach and fish and chips above the bay once or twice this past year. 

Not a regular thing, but sometimes you need to reset the old happiness meter. 

• Like 1

Just now, Tom said:

Somewhere I went for scran as a bairn. So aye it might be!

Aye, The Fishermans Mission. It's now an Italian Restaurant (Sambucas) 

Used to go often over the years. There was a cracking snooker table upstairs. You wouldn't recognise The Quay if you haven't been for a while. 

Nar I haven’t been for ages like. 

Well my uncle used to take me when I was a bairn & he’s 89 now. So I thought I’d take him back there after lockdown, am I fuck taking him to Sambucas like.

Well maybe he can buy some decent fish and we can shoot off, maybe go to tynemouth for 10 minutes for the air. 

(Having read that through, maybe the other way around)