General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

1 hour ago, Renton said:

My wife ordered one small jar of probably ridiculously expensive moisturiser today. Here's the box it arrived in. 

20210306_140918.jpg

The current Mrs PL suggests Tropic as another ludicrously expensive alternative...apparently Clinique have started testing on animals again & their stuff is full of shitty chemicals anyway....the fact that her sister is an agent for Tropic hasn't influenced this post in any way, obvs :cuppa:

16 hours ago, Renton said:

My wife ordered one small jar of probably ridiculously expensive moisturiser today. Here's the box it arrived in. 

20210306_140918.jpg

No one bothered that Renton has a plucked seagull running around his table? 

Sky reporting that whoever in the royal family voiced their concerns to ginge & the actress about what possible shade wee Archie might be it definitely wasn't gran, or probably more significantly, Phil the Greek/kraut/brother in law to lots of senior SS/nazi types...

Using common sense, you wouldn't imagine it was Harry's brother or his wife...then taking into consideration that the interview told us hes no longer on speaking terms with his old man....is it fair to say its looking like the heir to the throne is possibly a fuckin goosestepper? :cuppa:

Edited by PaddockLad

10 minutes ago, ewerk said:

I dunno but it's fair to say I don't give a flying fuck about any of it yet it's all I've heard all morning.

You live in the most royal part of the UK young man. Have some respect....

• Like 1

I find it hard to care about the whole thing, but I do wonder how many flag-wavers who signed a condolence book for Diana are now riding the "Meghan's just an attention-seeker/wealthy people shouldn't complain about their mental health" train without a hint of irony.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PaddockLad said:

You live in the most royal part of the UK young man. Have some respect....

Jesus Christ, just reading about Princess Michael and the blackamoor brooch there, that had to be deliberate. I would suggest that most if not all the Royal family are racist. With the exception of Harry who also likes dressing up as a nazi iirc (prepared to accept that was being a daft kid).

Markel hardly even looks black to me like. Genuinely wouldn't have known she was a person of colour if it wasn't for the media. Anyway, anything that accelerates the demise of the Windsors is good in my book.

• Like 2

Rather than "simple" racism, I'd say it's a much broader attitude of superiority and looking down on non-aristocrats which happens to include non-whites. 

I think they hit their limit with the "common" Middleton. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ewerk said:

Ev9znCSXcAEgU3n?format=jpg&name=small

Evidently 2% of the public are nonces.

As well as being an actual nonce Prince Andrew was supposed to have been a prick anyway.

A lad I knows relative was a royal guard and he reckons Andrew would regularly wind them up so they’d make mistakes and then he’d have their pay docked.