General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

23 minutes ago, trophyshy said:

I have had loads of dogs MF, not in that way.  My current dog is a Border Terrier and she is in a different class to the others, as great as they all were.  She doesn't need loads of exercise or attention, she is happy to do her own thing or be part of what is going on. She knows her own mind, is amusingly wilful and keenly intelligent.  Cute as fuck without being a floof.   Only downside is they can be a bit feisty and they do moult.  

Anyway, looks like you have no say in this so enjoy your mental bouncing spaghetti factory.  

If we didn't have cats, I wanted a Border and/or a Lakeland terrier. We got a floof to try and avoid the cats getting chased by the dog. The jury is still out on whether that will be successful. 

46 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

If we didn't have cats, I wanted a Border and/or a Lakeland terrier. We got a floof to try and avoid the cats getting chased by the dog. The jury is still out on whether that will be successful.

You cats will move out if they don't like it.  

Yo kiddiewinks. It’s just gone 3am but it feels like 2am. If you have any old-fashioned clocks in your households from the early days of the forum then please adjust them accordingly. And can you clear up those bottles and pizza boxes before I get home from work this morning. Cheers.

love, Mam x

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5
  • Haha 3

16 hours ago, catmag said:

Yo kiddiewinks. It’s just gone 3am but it feels like 2am. If you have any old-fashioned clocks in your households from the early days of the forum then please adjust them accordingly. And can you clear up those bottles and pizza boxes before I get home from work this morning. Cheers.

love, Mam x

45C4D300-4016-4D9F-88B6-A8598A524EC8.jpeg

• Haha 5

On 24/03/2021 at 10:35, Kitman said:

Coco’s pops picking up coco’s poops

So… having thought I’d dodged a bullet when Coco turned out to be stolen, according to her chip, we’ve now been “offered” her brother. 
By “offered”, I mean we’re picking the hairy little cunt up tomorrow for a “two week trial” i.e. until the little twat pops his stinking clogs. 
Obviously, it’s another fucking spaniel, the one , sole, breed I specifically said I wanted nowt to do with once I realised we were getting a mutt whether I liked it or not. 

This particular little shithouse is called Pip, so I’ll be Pip’s Pops picking up Pip’s Poops. 

Fuck right off :lol:

I’ve decided that my only option now is to go full-on enthusiast and demand a second dog, but make sure it’s a Staffy, just so I can annoy Mrs. F. as much as this has annoyed me - the breed she specifically vetoed was Staffy’s, even though they’re superb family pets, short-haired, don’t shed, aren’t mental ( look up Rage Syndrome and Cockers!). 
Hopefully it’ll also terrorise this little Mackem shithouse :lol:

FML MKII 

• Haha 3

Just to add, the reason she gave for vetoing Staffys is that “they look too much like you”- meaning squat, stocky and punched-in, with minimal hair. 

And yet, here we are, getting a fucking mentally unstable, ginger fucking lunatic that likes chewing socks.…

… I daren’t tell her what Spaniel’s Lugs is a euphemism for. 

• Haha 3

53 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

And yet, here we are, getting a fucking mentally unstable, ginger fucking lunatic that likes chewing socks.…

So she doesn't want another version of you in the house but she's happy to have Gemmill!

Staffys are lovely dogs problem is most staffy owners are aggressive, obnoxious cunts - well here anyway.

A cairn, westie or if you want fuck off attitude a scottie will fit the bill plus the family will all be raging with jealousy once they see how much better the terrier is to the ginger loony.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, sammynb said:

Staffys are lovely dogs problem is most staffy owners are aggressive, obnoxious cunts

Same over here mate, it’s a shame because Staffys really are such lovely little bastards- I’ll fight any cunt that says otherwise. 

:rimshot:

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

So… having thought I’d dodged a bullet when Coco turned out to be stolen, according to her chip, we’ve now been “offered” her brother. 
By “offered”, I mean we’re picking the hairy little cunt up tomorrow for a “two week trial” i.e. until the little twat pops his stinking clogs. 
Obviously, it’s another fucking spaniel, the one , sole, breed I specifically said I wanted nowt to do with once I realised we were getting a mutt whether I liked it or not. 

This particular little shithouse is called Pip, so I’ll be Pip’s Pops picking up Pip’s Poops. 

Fuck right off :lol:

I’ve decided that my only option now is to go full-on enthusiast and demand a second dog, but make sure it’s a Staffy, just so I can annoy Mrs. F. as much as this has annoyed me - the breed she specifically vetoed was Staffy’s, even though they’re superb family pets, short-haired, don’t shed, aren’t mental ( look up Rage Syndrome and Cockers!). 
Hopefully it’ll also terrorise this little Mackem shithouse :lol:

FML MKII 

That's interesting. My daughter was petting an ex-neighbours dog, pretty sure it was a spaniel of some kind, solid black. It suddenly bit her on the face unprovoked. Claret everywhere, day spent in casualty, no permanent physical damage but the psychological effects have been terrible. This was 2 years ago, and she now has an increasingly worse phobia of dogs. Some seem to sense it and go for her, making the problem worse still. She now won't go anywhere where dogs are off the lead. Can't go for walks in parks or on the beach, bridle ways etc. As if lockdown wasn't bad enough we've suffered as a family because of this now as well. 

I understand why people love dogs but I'm no fan. Just wish there were more restrictions where they can be let off the lead. Needless to say, owners of aggressive dogs tend to be selfish twats too. They'd rather blame a scared little lass than control their dog.