General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

I can't get a decent photo of it so you'll just have to imagine what the concept of warmth and comfort looks like. That's what I have in autumn and winter instead of walking a dog in the pissing rain. :good: 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

If we’re doing before and afters, just brought the Turder back from the dog barber- quite the change! 
55007r.jpg

5500b9.jpg

Other than the obvious skinheed, he had his claws trimmed, and looking at the difference in stance, he was walking flat-flooted beforehand as they were so long, whereas now he’s bouncing about like Iggy on a speed bender. 

He needs to drop a bit of weight, too, as the skank was obviously feeding him her pizza/cheese on toast scraps and KFC lickings. 

Scratter mackem bastard’s put some weeds down between your slabs !!!

18 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

If we are going full mumsnet on here then here's my cat. Black and white obvs 

E9071334-ECB5-47FF-8C3B-5C8668B4DE75.jpeg

superb! 

Our new addition came in the right colours too

C2488983-D81A-467E-B739-29988D41A77D.jpeg

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Cats are evil 😒

In other news prep for the 3 peaks challenge is underway....this might be almost Ben Nevis but without the required elevation?...

Screenshot_20210410-130514_WhatsApp.jpg

Distance about right but the elevation of Nevis is about 4500 feet climb, on the tourist route which is nowhere near as nice as the CMD arrete. Thing is, it's very rocky and utterly relentless, Going up is okay, but  I've found it to be a leg breaker on the way down, really hurt my knees and hips. Then there's the weather. I wouldn't personally do it again I don't think, would have no problem at all with Snowdon or Scafell pike mind.

Not trying to put you off, just want to dispel myths it's easy. Are you doing this challenge in 24 hours? If so I'm well impressed, I couldn't do half of that at the peak of my mountain fitness!

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Renton said:

Distance about right but the elevation of Nevis is about 4500 feet climb, on the tourist route which is nowhere near as nice as the CMD arrete. Thing is, it's very rocky and utterly relentless, Going up is okay, but  I've found it to be a leg breaker on the way down, really hurt my knees and hips. Then there's the weather. I wouldn't personally do it again I don't think, would have no problem at all with Snowdon or Scafell pike mind.

Not trying to put you off, just want to dispel myths it's easy. Are you doing this challenge in 24 hours? If so I'm well impressed, I couldn't do half of that at the peak of my mountain fitness!

We're aiming for it, but  am not sure we'll do it... one lad hasn't done any prep yet his knee is knacked.. currently dousing my left knee with ibuprofen gel & a deep heat patch..need a support & walking sticks I think..

Rachel Blackmore won the grand national, loved her in deep purple but I’ve no idea how she managed to outrun the horses.

I’ll see myself out.

• Haha 2

On 09/04/2021 at 15:37, ewerk said:

Rescue centres won’t just send you off with the first dog you like the look at. They’ll do more research on you than you will on the dog to check suitability.

More research than I will on the dog? I have stats ewerk, stats!

On 09/04/2021 at 20:09, Monkeys Fist said:

Why’ve you put grapes in it’s eyes? 

;)

Keeps the Cateau de Chassilier nice and cold.

• Haha 1

Spotted a proper flag-wanker out in my travels this morning…

55ahct.jpg

I can only assume he is too overcome with grief to bother his arse to drop it to half mast, in honour of his recently departed Boss Racist. 

14 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Spotted a proper flag-wanker out in my travels this morning…

55ahct.jpg

I can only assume he is too overcome with grief to bother his arse to drop it to half mast, in honour of his recently departed Boss Racist. 

Wonder if he's moved from up the street - from streetview (same road) image.png.c5f91e33b8166672a21f0b481fa623c6.png

Edited by Toonpack
  • Haha 1