General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

52 minutes ago, Tom said:

Why aren’t those flags at half mast? Do they HATE Prince Flip?

He’s a bit deaf and thought people said his flag should be half-caste, and he’s not having any of that nonsense now we’re out Yewrope, thankyouverymuch. 

53 minutes ago, Ant said:

We're looking at moving house atm, and the amount of times you see one rogue moron in fairly nice areas with a flag out is insane even for here, you'd think in certain areas/houses of a particular value the occupant would have more sense than to make the place look like a trampy hole.

We're probably going to opt for a brand new build in a new street near us, and the thought of having some tramp like that move in after us is giving me the fear :lol: 

My first house was a new build and in the by-laws of the estate it stated that no flags were allowed to be flown so I'd imagine that's going to be standard for any new half-decent development.

11 hours ago, Ant said:

We're looking at moving house atm, and the amount of times you see one rogue moron in fairly nice areas with a flag out is insane even for here, you'd think in certain areas/houses of a particular value the occupant would have more sense than to make the place look like a trampy hole.

We're probably going to opt for a brand new build in a new street near us, and the thought of having some tramp like that move in after us is giving me the fear :lol: 

Are you moving because you want more space Ant?

• Haha 7

I’m changing to my new job next week within the same group, last two weeks I have being doing a handover with my replacement.

Fuck me the bloke is a weapon. He has been in the army for 30 years and has literally nothing else to talk about.

Massive Walter too, looks and acts like Louis Spence but was a champion boxer in the army. 43 fights, won 23 by knockout and never lost.

Kill iz 

We had an ex Army lad working at our place recently. He came back to his desk on a zoom call to find me and another lad ripping the piss out of the decorative knife display that he had in the background, and took a proper huff. 

Then he started telling us about his regiment's history. Mate, I couldn't give a fuck, stick that and your knife collection up your pipe. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, strawb said:

I’m changing to my new job next week within the same group, last two weeks I have being doing a handover with my replacement.

Fuck me the bloke is a weapon. He has been in the army for 30 years and has literally nothing else to talk about.

Massive Walter too, looks and acts like Louis Spence but was a champion boxer in the army. 43 fights, won 23 by knockout and never lost.

Kill iz 

I worked with a fella a bit like that which was all the funnier when I subsequently found out he’d only been in the TA 

39 minutes ago, Alex said:

I worked with a fella a bit like that which was all the funnier when I subsequently found out he’d only been in the TA 

Wouldn’t surprise me mate. He’s such a gobshite 

• Haha 1

Fucking hell man, in-law hell here. 4 hours on Sunday, they've been here since half 10 today and have just left at half 3 with her mam saying "Well when I come over at the weekend...". 

We might need a third wave to get me through the summer here.