General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

On 16/04/2021 at 15:19, Billy Whitehurst said:

You lot don’t know you’re born. £1,800 per month for full time nursery where I am, utter madness and still another two and a half years before my youngest starts school.

Fuck me! Where do you send them? El Dorado?

17 hours ago, Ant said:

lol cheers, only moving 1/2 mile up the road but just with working from home and such want an extra room or two, so new build with a sunroom.

We were going get a new kitchen but quotes were near the price of moving, so may as well do that get the kitchen and some other stuff :lol: 

We can't even get a builder round to give us a fucking quote!

Mate of Mrs Fish is a builder and estimated the job we wanted in a couple of minutes when he was last over, but the pricks round here most be SoooOOOoooOOOoo busy.

Arseholes.

6 hours ago, The Fish said:

We can't even get a builder round to give us a fucking quote!

Mate of Mrs Fish is a builder and estimated the job we wanted in a couple of minutes when he was last over, but the pricks round here most be SoooOOOoooOOOoo busy.

Arseholes.

Mine is nearly done here. I can pass on his number if you like? 

DMed you mate, I told him I know you from football.

I have to work with him on another project at work so if you end up being weird I will deny knowing you at all.

• Haha 4

14 minutes ago, strawb said:

DMed you mate, I told him I know you from football.

I have to work with him on another project at work so if you end up being weird I will deny knowing you at all.

Look, if insisting on a full 20 second hug with every tradesman is weird, I don't want to be normal.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Probably the best thing about owning a dog is when you're in the midst of all the training stuff. There is nothing better than shouting your wife's name then marking it with a clicker when she looks at you. :lol:

The reaction that follows is less than desirable, but she's a work in progress. 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Probably the best thing about owning a dog is when you're in the midst of all the training stuff. There is nothing better than shouting your wife's name then marking it with a clicker when she looks at you. :lol:

The reaction that follows is less than desirable, but she's a work in progress. 

Disgusting post. You don't "own" your wife, that's very old fashioned. She is not yours to "train" as you put it. Calling her a dog is completely unacceptable nowadays. And doing a clicker makes you a dick in any context. Tut. 👈

Edited by Renton

4 hours ago, Renton said:

Disgusting post. You don't "own" your wife, that's very old fashioned. She is not yours to "train" as you put it. Calling her a dog is completely unacceptable nowadays. And doing a clicker makes you a dick in any context. Tut. 👈

He may do tbh, find it hard to believe he found one to commit voluntarily.

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

That's why I'm trying to get this one better trained. 

A friend of a friend told me that you may want to be careful of searching “wife training” on the Interwebs. :lol:

tenor.gif?itemid=11543382

Convicted Post Office workers have names cleared https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-56859357
This case has been rumbling on for years, and those involved have finally been cleared of any wrongdoing. 

In summary, the PO installed a flawed accounting system and accused postmasters of theft following false discrepancies due to the shite system. 

People lost their freedom,  jobs, familys, reputations, life savings, and if memory serves, at least one of those falsely accused took their own life. ( memory is right). 
It’s a massive fucking shitstorm of a scandal, and I’ll bet it doesn’t get anywhere near the coverage it should- and that those responsible will walk away without proper punishment.