General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Stuff like outside taps and outside power points. They're always the thing that I've put off and thought I'd just do later, but I would just get them done up front. The prices usually aren't bad and if there's any issues you get them fixed for nowt. 

I'm getting the garden done atm. Got the grafters here today, having built giant raised beds myself at the weekend (yep, did an incredible job, thanks for asking). 

Anyway, when it's done I am FO SHO getting some Phillips Hue spotlights installed so I can have sexy mood lighting of an evening. Gonna get a patio heater too. Then sit in the house and watch the telly. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I'm getting the garden done atm. Got the grafters here today, having built giant raised beds myself at the weekend (yep, did an incredible job, thanks for asking). 

Anyway, when it's done I am FO SHO getting some Phillips Hue spotlights installed so I can have sexy mood lighting of an evening. Gonna get a patio heater too. Then sit in the house and watch the telly. 

Pics or gtfo. Mrs Fish wants railway sleeper planters built...

1 minute ago, The Fish said:

Pics or gtfo. Mrs Fish wants railway sleeper planters built...

That's what mine are motherfucker! 

Three sleepers high, no less. 

20210425_162217_compress82.thumb.jpg.0b86b25851fe1716e4ac57280354e8fe.jpg

Don't worry about the clip of the lawn, that shit is coming up and being replaced with paving and gravel as we speak. 

• Like 1