General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

14 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

My mam, stepdad, dad, stepmam, sister and brother in law have all skipped their vaccination. 

I got ALL the brains. 

My lass’s bro (who was a conspiracy theorist pre-covid). Has said he isn’t getting one. His lass and the two kids have told him they’ll go on holiday without him. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Slightly confused as to how this is supported by the government but I can't eat in a restaurant or go and watch the cricket.

Also seems fucking mental to have a test event full of people that are too young to get the vaccine yet 

Progress? That Ultra Nate tune was shit back in the 90s

• Haha 3

58 minutes ago, Renton said:

Which is why I support the use of vaccine passports. If you won't get vaccinated (once it's availabe), you should need a PCR test (not lateral flow test) before you are allowed in any indoor environment like this. It's a carrot and stick at the same time. 

Anyone with a job dealing with the public should be forced to have it to keep their job as well.

My brother in law was a marine engineer and when he first went to sea he had to have typhoid, cholera and yellow fever shots - no vaccinations - no job - simple. 

Once the J&J one shot one is available I'd have random checks to catch the unvaccinated everywhere and do them on the spot. 

Yes I'm a fascist when it comes to this. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Slightly confused as to how this is supported by the government but I can't eat in a restaurant or go and watch the cricket.

Also seems fucking mental to have a test event full of people that are too young to get the vaccine yet 

Fucking hell. What kind of stupidity is that? Did they put up a sign “Raving macht frei” above the entrance?

• Haha 2

So Dalian Atkinson has gone from "died of a heart attack" to "kicked to death by a copper after being tasered to fuck" - some change. 

• Like 3

On 30/04/2021 at 17:35, TheGingerQuiff said:

So the fish didn't pre-warn his neighbour that he would be using their drive and check whether they needed access beforehand. That would piss me off as well.

Didn't use her drive, soft cock. They partially blocked it for 10 minutes.

She's a mardarse who has genuinely complained to us that the other neighbours' kid was laughing too loudly in their garden. No great shock that she's divorced.

11 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

Pattern baldness maybe 

No, I'm sure it'd definitely be a shiftless shaft. A workshy wang. 

2 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

I would pick not being a cueball every time

The list of sexy bald men is long and prestigious, much like my cock. The list of sexy flaccid fellas is as nonexistent as a tent in your trousers.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, The Fish said:

The list of sexy bald men is long and prestigious, much like my cock. The list of sexy flaccid fellas is as nonexistent as a tent in your trousers.

I agree, but they're usually the lads that work out every day instead of watching spiderman 

1 minute ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

I agree, but they're usually the lads that work out every day instead of watching spiderman 

See, that's where I getcha. My exercise bike has a stand for my tablet. Spins and Spiders baby, Spins and Spiders. #ThighsLikeThor  #BaldPanther 

36 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Mad story about that 14 year old Irish lad that died last year 

https://medium.com/crimebeat/the-deeply-disturbing-death-of-noah-donohoe-3a6b7cd951bc

Any local gossip about what happened @ewerk

Fucking hell that's horrific. Poor kid. I'm no mental health expert but it has a lot of the hallmarks of psychosis going by the timeline eyewitness reports. 

Edit to add: directly asking someone for local "gossip" as if Belfast is a small village is fucking obscene.

Edited by Blastronaut
  • Haha 2

24 minutes ago, Blastronaut said:

Fucking hell that's horrific. Poor kid. I'm no mental health expert but it has a lot of the hallmarks of psychosis going by the timeline eyewitness reports. 

Edit to add: directly asking someone for local "gossip" as if Belfast is a small village is fucking obscene.

:lol: I'm well aware Belfast is huge, and I'm also aware that it's been big news in the city!

And 14year olds don't develop spontaneous psychosis within 30mins