General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Not Cressida-“ Now come on little Meenz, we have to sell enough unwanted Laura Ashley tat to the plebs so that we can send money to the starving folks in Africa- won’t that be fun?”

Little Meenz-“ Ffs, all I want to do is check out the sexy bitches at Beavers…”

I feel your pain :lol:

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

( I think Sammy has slightly misunderstood the players in the above drama, btw
Fat wobbler was a visiting tradesman to the house, bang tidy wife was the house owner. )

Ah sparky as in a "sparky"!

Opposed to sparky, as in some dumb cunt.

I love the english language sometimes, it's no wonder it flummoxes some of our english as a second language members and essembee on occassions.

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, sammynb said:

For the uneducated wtf is Beavers? Is it like Scouts but minging?

It’s pre-pre-Scouts. 

Beavers—Cubs—Scouts—Prison

So aye, what Quiff said. :lol:

• Haha 5

Any of your fuckers play golf? I’m reaching an age now where 7 a side is getting to hard on the knees but still want a bit of competitive sport. I want a decent half set or full set of clubs to play with and need some suggestions 

Do you play much now? If you’re an absolute beginner then it doesn’t matter too much what you’re using because you’re going to be shite anyway.

If you want a really cheap set then have a look at what the best super improvement irons were in 2015 or so and see if you can find a second hand set on eBay or Gumtree. Technology hasn’t moved on a massive amount since then.

After six months or so or if you already play and have a consistent swing and want to spend proper money then get yourself booked for a fitting session. I went to American Golf and they have golf simulators so you can try out a range of clubs and get accurate measurements on which club is best for you as well as what adjustments need to be made for your specific body and game so you end up with factory made clubs tailored specifically for you. 

Alternatively if you want to avoid all of that then just buy these https://www.clubhousegolf.co.uk/acatalog/TaylorMade-2017-M2-Golf-Irons-Steel-Shafts.html?gclid=CjwKCAjw-qeFBhAsEiwA2G7Nl_9A5X4Fk3wYZiAwTrfvro93mNW62qBQE9P31say86byXbFVUCHiXxoCj0MQAvD_BwE They’re excellent value and suitable for anyone with a reasonably fast swing  (because of the stiff shaft)  which you probably do seeing as you aren’t in the geriatric majority on here.

Throw in a second hand putter, 3 wood, 5 wood and driver and you’re good to go.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Trying to get my daughter to sign up to the free after-school volleyball sessions which have now become active at her school. 
( She loves volleyball and is pretty damn good at it).…
“ Are you going to have a crack at this volleyball club, Petal?”

” No Dad, none of my friends are doing it.”

” So? If you sign up you’ll make new friends, can’t be bad,eh?”

” YOU DONT MAKE NEW FRIENDS AFTER YEAR 9, DAD!”

:lol: I mean, she’s not wrong, but still…

• Haha 5

There was a mixed sex volleyball team at my college. We all thought the lads were puffs but thinking back they might have been a massive step ahead

• Haha 3

Reminds me of the time Sid the Sexest wanted to be a nurse for similar motives. Ditto J69 ;) 

Edited by Alex
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, strawb said:

There was a mixed sex volleyball team at my college. We all thought the lads were puffs but thinking back they might have been a massive step ahead

whats sex volleyball?

10 hours ago, Alex said:

Reminds me of the time Sid the Sexest wanted to be a nurse for similar motives. Ditto J69 ;) 

Currently married to a nurse 6 years younger than me. Mission accomplished 👌🏼

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Currently married to a nurse 6 years younger than me. Mission accomplished 👌🏼

Oh aye, marriage famously gets you laid all the time.

• Haha 3