General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

sorry gentlemen for both the rant and intrusion to the indiana jones stuff but I didn't know where elsr to put this....

anybody else following the murder trial of dalian atkinson?

first of all it's bordering on surreal that the media are actually reporting both the prosecution and defence cases, certainly something which was never afforded to the young traveller kids in the pc harper case, not one word of their defence was ever reported by the press who had the 'pikeys' hung before their trial even started.

if this benjamin monk gets off with murder it would have to rank up there with one of the biggest miscarriages of justice since oj simpson.

his defence is the most pitifully transparent concoction of lies ever to be uttered..

the cunt is 16 stone and over 6 foot, armed with a tazer, cs spray and an extendable baton. trained in hand to hand to combat and self defence. he's wearing a stab vest, has his whore with him and further back up only minutes away. yet he would have you believe an unarmed man with mental health problems had him that terrified he thought he, his equally culpable minger, atkinson's father and seemingly every fucker else in shropshire were about to die. fucking embarrassing.

oh as an aside, had he and bettley-smith not been coppers and been particularly black or asian then it's an absolute certainty she would've been charged with murder too under joint enterprise and very likely convicted.

I hope the pair of the cunts end up in prisons with the very worst of police haters currently incarcerated.

Edited by thebrokendoll

11 hours ago, The Fish said:

What's wrong with the Lit and Phil?

I didn’t say I agreed with all of it. Some of the stuff is what makes the difference between somewhere like Newcastle and somewhere like Sunderland 

Since we have to self isolate I have been volunteered to paint the fucking fence.

Im sweating my cock off while she must be on supervisor duties sat watching me

• Haha 1

I’ve made the point she is doing nowt so she has stormed off to “clean the bathroom”.

I accept apologies in the form of cash or a photograph of yourself with a cock drawn on your head and posted to this very message board. 

Regards

• Haha 2

:lol:

She should be cleaning the bathroom as a matter of course. She's done you up like a fucking kipper here, thinking you've scored an equaliser, when actually you've just booted it into your own net. 

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

:lol:

She should be cleaning the bathroom as a matter of course. She's done you up like a fucking kipper here, thinking you've scored an equaliser, when actually you've just booted it into your own net. 

Worst part is we have a cleaner twice a month.

At least she feels my annoyance 

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

PaddockLad currently sat with his head in his hands wondering why the fuck he agreed to getting a dog. 

It gets better, but it takes a good while. :lol:

:lol: don’t know what you’re talking about.....the current Mrs PL dies though, it was she who slept on a mattress next to the Wunderhund to allay his intense separation anxiety . We locked him in his crate so we could eat our evening meal last night during which he cried his eyes out for 20 mins...a mate said in the week that having a puppy was a great deal more challenging than having a baby... After 23 hours I’m beginning to see his point :D

5 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

:lol: don’t know what you’re talking about.....the current Mrs PL dies though, it was she who slept on a mattress next to the Wunderhund to allay his intense separation anxiety . We locked him in his crate so we could eat our evening meal last night during which he cried his eyes out for 20 mins...a mate said in the week that having a puppy was a great deal more challenging than having a baby... After 23 hours I’m beginning to see his point :D

He was a fucking nightmare with the crate when we first got him. Like genuinely distressing, this dog is losing his mind, noises coming out of him. I couldn't take it so kept getting him out, which was a big mistake. He got there eventually but the thing that made the biggest difference was putting a cover on the crate. Once he couldn't see whether we were in or out of the room, he settled way better. 

2 hours ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

And if disorientating them with a cover doesn't work, move on to his next taxi rank trick of gaffa taping their mouths shut

This place :lol: 

Never forgive, never forget. 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Gemmill said:

He was a fucking nightmare with the crate when we first got him. Like genuinely distressing, this dog is losing his mind, noises coming out of him. I couldn't take it so kept getting him out, which was a big mistake. He got there eventually but the thing that made the biggest difference was putting a cover on the crate. Once he couldn't see whether we were in or out of the room, he settled way better. 

The scene at tea time tonight :)

20210606_183307.jpg

• Like 2