General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

3 hours ago, strawb said:

Cheers. It’s mainly for someone’s own safety, I will ring the doctors on Monday and see what he says.

Feel free to PM me. Detention under the MHA is an absolute last resort. They would normally go for the least restrictive option first. Daily visits by crisis team etc or voluntary admission if needed 

1 hour ago, PaddockLad said:

For those of a certain age :lol:

THREAD/ 

That’s mental. I remember it from being a young kid but probably had no idea who Miles Davis, Frank Zappa et al were at the time. I haven’t seen it years so I’m guessing it hasn’t aged too well 

sorry gents, I wouldn't normally encourage folk to sign petitions, however in particular @Gemmill and @Alex who had kind words in the past.

this is snoop, our DEFRA exempted and behaviour/temperament tested pitbull enjoying his first ever run on a beach nr powfoot on the scottish solway firth. he's five.

grainy long range photo but you can still see the joy on his face.

it's the law that's criminal, not snoop or the wife and I for having let him experience this for the first time in his life.  :)

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/592813

PXL_20210726_164439147~2.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Aye, how the fuck does this not constitute a terror incident? Almost certainly he'll have had "mental issues"

A terrorist incident has to have idealogical motivation, intent on using terror as a weapon for political / religious ends. A nutter finally listening to the voices in his head is not terrorism.

3 hours ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

Just had the news on there and it's not even the top story, beaten by the taliban taking over a city in Afganistan. 

It’s important that Johnny Mercer gets the chance to remind everyone he was there 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

A terrorist incident has to have idealogical motivation, intent on using terror as a weapon for political / religious ends. A nutter finally listening to the voices in his head is not terrorism.

Jo Cox’s murder would fit the bill but wasn’t reported as such 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

Causing that kind of terror sounds like terrorism to me. 

I don’t think it matters too much in a linguistic sense, these right wing incels are dangerous & society needs to do something 

Fed on a diet of misinformation & bitterness it’s no wonder they go crackers. 

• Like 1