General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

57 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

What channel is it on and I'll tell you

It was on C4 plus 1. It wouldn’t put me off tbh but it’s easy saying that sat here innit 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, strawb said:

Watching a paralympics versions of come dine with me, there is quite fit lass with one leg.

Would that put any of you animals off? 

Asymmetrical. 2 legs or none for me. 

• Like 1

Was up home for a funeral on Wednesday. Are there always someone at a wake that nobody has a fucking clue about? There was this woman, a good 25yrs younger than my late Godfather, so not a friend. According to the neighbours, she's not a local. Wasn't from St Oswalds. No idea who the fuck she was. :lol:

But she sat at the service, got her free drink at the wake, ate from the buffet, spoke to a few people, gave her condolences and all that. Proper weird.

17 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Was up home for a funeral on Wednesday. Are there always someone at a wake that nobody has a fucking clue about? There was this woman, a good 25yrs younger than my late Godfather, so not a friend. According to the neighbours, she's not a local. Wasn't from St Oswalds. No idea who the fuck she was. :lol:

But she sat at the service, got her free drink at the wake, ate from the buffet, spoke to a few people, gave her condolences and all that. Proper weird.

Have you ever watched 'Sixth Sense'?

That's all I'm saying. 

1 hour ago, The Fish said:

Bit on the side? 

Sorry for your loss

Some fucker walked just behind myself amd my entire family as we were going  into the kirk at my father's funeral.  It was literally like a long lost son had appeared from fuckin nowhere... I resisted the temptation to front up to the cunt before the minister kicked off just as  word came through from my brother that it was his mate Simon from Edinburgh who I'd actually met myself at least twice before (in my defence I think I was pissed a couple of times) in the preceeding three  decades or so...and the fucker had shades on ... :glare:

• Haha 2

I was at a funeral yesterday. Turned up early and the doors opened to allow the last service to leave, and, I shit you not, they were absolutely blasting LMFAO'S "I'M SEXY AND I KNOW IT" as the deceased's send-off. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

2 hours ago, The Fish said:

Apparently a lot of people have stopped putting the location of the wake when they post death notices in the paper, as you get absolute chancers just showing up for a free feed. 

Funeral crashers. 

2 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I was at a funeral yesterday. Turned up early and the doors opened to allow the last service to leave, and, I shit you not, they were absolutely blasting LMFAO'S "I'M SEXY AND I KNOW IT" as the deceased's send-off. 

Why not. Much better to plan your own send off :lol: