General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Been up to Alnwick earlier and currently in Morpeth. 
I’ve never seen so many trees down on the side of the A1, Alnwick is like Isengard after The Ents fucked it’s shit up. 
2ACA6CB1-80E4-4683-9FC1-99BF5CFE84B4.thumb.jpeg.a8f034ac9618e9087b0e7a59177bc5be.jpegE9A282E1-D013-4683-834E-BA09DC0AC7A1.thumb.jpeg.0878d13c5c40b63c5f41c53bc586538e.jpeg

Morpeth can fuck off though, they’re so far up themselves they can do their own dentistry. 

I'd say 10% of houses in Whitley Bay on the front have  noticeable damage to them. Some quite severe. House around the corner from me has half collapsed. Green Ginger in Tynemouth has lost a lot of masonry and honestly I'm sure it is leaning in a way it wasn't before. I'm not walking underneath it for a while. Git to be millions worth of damage collectively. 

It's three days from the start of summer here and the highest the temperature has been for the last two weeks is 21C, with the water reservoirs up and down the east coast of Australia overflowing.
Obviously there is no such thing as climate change.

Parent's house in the Sluice has lost a fence and some felt from the flat roof on their extension from the 90mph rooms. The same flat roof that leaks every time there's a bit of a storm. The same flat roof I've been on at them to get properly fixed for over a decade. But do they listen? NOoooOOOOOOOoooOOOOooooOooOooOooooooo

Edited by The Fish

I worked in Hastings briefly. I hated every client I went to on principle, but this lot definitely seemed weird. 

I worked with a proper dopey senior manager from Cumbria down there. She was fit but dopey. Anyway we had a meeting with their CFO and he was explaining how they'd spent quite a bit of money that financial year upgrading their sea defences. 

We came out the meeting and she goes "I get that they had to upgrade, but I wonder why he felt the need to keep mentioning that they were cedar?" 

• Haha 5

On 29/11/2021 at 13:08, The Fish said:

Parent's house in the Sluice has lost a fence and some felt from the flat roof on their extension from the 90mph rooms. The same flat roof that leaks every time there's a bit of a storm. The same flat roof I've been on at them to get properly fixed for over a decade. But do they listen? NOoooOOOOOOOoooOOOOooooOooOooOooooooo

Make sure the new fence is made from cedar 

• Haha 2

35 minutes ago, Alex said:

Gemmill’s previous post on this thread 

Ah.

Well, I breeze past most of his posts that aren't directed to me, or about FM22.

3 hours ago, The Fish said:

Aye, a mate lives in Wimborne and speaks often and poorly of the locals. All farmers and sailors.

1 . You're going to have to have a fuckin better reason than that to annhilate the current Mrs PL's home town chum 😡

2. Sounds like I might know your mate :lol:

• Haha 2