General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

39 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

I've also just realised on my Psilocybin to work I have been saying good morning to a temp road sign all week.  I thought it was someone walking a dog. :lol: 

MMYP

• Haha 2

So, Mrs. F. has decided that part of this year’s Christmas decorations are to include painting the bathroom radiator … because we’re having my family over on Boxing Day. 

I’ve offered to call my brother and Grandma Fist and offer them counselling to prepare for a radiator they won’t notice not having been painted since summer, but no, it must be glossed, today. 

Bat

Shit

Insane 

:lol:

• Haha 6

23 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

So, Mrs. F. has decided that part of this year’s Christmas decorations are to include painting the bathroom radiator … because we’re having my family over on Boxing Day. 

I’ve offered to call my brother and Grandma Fist and offer them counselling to prepare for a radiator they won’t notice not having been painted since summer, but no, it must be glossed, today. 

Bat

Shit

Insane 

:lol:

I absolutely hate shit like this in relationships :lol: I do wonder though if they just want it done and latch onto anything that remotely resembles an excuse.

8 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

I absolutely hate shit like this in relationships :lol: I do wonder though if they just want it done and latch onto anything that remotely resembles an excuse.

“ I want the stair handrail sanded and painted…”

” But it’s the week before Christmas, love!”

” Yes, and your parents are visiting- I want everything perfect.”

*mutters “ Bloody hell Rayvin, other husbands just get pissed.”

• Haha 3

I absolutely hate cunts who park on the pavement.  Absolutely no need for it.

Some van wanker blocking total pavement access this morning to deliver some shite to a hotel near my office.  Don't worry mate, the poor cunt in a wheelchair will happily manoeuvre so you can get 6 bastard more inches to your drop.  You utter cunt.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, strawb said:

Off to Edinburgh tomorrow morning with our lass. Looking forward to a change of scenery although a bit worried about Covid spoiling it.

Booked in at Tom Kitchins place on Tuesday.

Have a look at Scran Bistro if you want some food in the afternoon. It’s excellent but is also a key indicator of why so many Scottish people die of devastating heart failure

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Only semi-related, my old Irish boss had a next door neighbour in his home town who had 22 kids all a year or less apart in age - almost certainly not even leaving the woman time enough to heal. 

I'm sure Ant and Ewerk know of similar but what a tribute to catholicism/human stupidity. 

5 minutes ago, NJS said:

Only semi-related, my old Irish boss had a next door neighbour in his home town who had 22 kids all a year or less apart in age - almost certainly not even leaving the woman time enough to heal. 

I'm sure Ant and Ewerk know of similar but what a tribute to catholicism/human stupidity. 

Welly top. 

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, NJS said:

Up until the 80's they had one television channel and no access to contraception in the South. You do the maths.