General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

So I think today is the day. My Dad is on oxygen now but  more significantly the sister is allowing the kids to day their good byes. I'm literally shaking, I'm not prepared for this. Oh and afterwards I'm still going to watch us get dry humped by Ronoldo et al. What a fucking day.. 

• Sad 7

Absolutely radge that the BBC got Alan Dershowitz on as their expert analyst to respond to the Maxwell verdict. A bloke who used to fly on Epstein's paedo airlines and has himself been accused by one of Epstein's victims. 

They've apologised today but fucking hell, they must have known what they were doing. 

• Like 5

30 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Absolutely radge that the BBC got Alan Dershowitz on as their expert analyst to respond to the Maxwell verdict. A bloke who used to fly on Epstein's paedo airlines and has himself been accused by one of Epstein's victims. 

They've apologised today but fucking hell, they must have known what they were doing. 

Aye. I heard about that. Apparently he was introduced as though he was some neutral legal expert too.

Also seen a few pieces along the lines of - how did she fall from being a socialite to this? As though she wasn’t always some monstrous cunt who knew exactly what she was getting herself into. If she wasn’t rich but had been involved in a similar stuff she’d quite rightly be being vilified as evil. 

I do wonder if there’ll be a cover up now. Because you’d have to think the investigation brought up loads of evidence of the involvement of the rich and famous. 

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, Alex said:

Aye. I heard about that. Apparently he was introduced as though he was some neutral legal expert too.

Also seen a few pieces along the lines of - how did she fall from being a socialite to this? As though she wasn’t always some monstrous cunt who knew exactly what she was getting herself into. If she wasn’t rich but had been involved in a similar stuff she’d quite rightly be being vilified as evil. 

I do wonder if there’ll be a cover up now. Because you’d have to think the investigation brought up loads of evidence of the involvement of the rich and famous. 

It’s class-based. You never hear of her described as running a pedophile ring, like the gang in Rotherham 

• Like 7

Radio 4 on its news bulletin running an interview with one of Maxwell’s brothers, talking about how she’s innocent. I’m sure that’s normal like, when someone’s just been convicted of running a paedo ring. This must be their idea of ‘balance’ again. 

• Like 1