General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

He knew he was dealing with serial sexual deviants throughout his tabloid career because it was his job to know. The squalid fuckin turd turned a blind eye when he and his editors could use the revolting deeds carried out by these people as leverage. What a fuckin cunt. 

• Like 6

2 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

He knew he was dealing with serial sexual deviants throughout his tabloid career because it was his job to know. The squalid fuckin turd turned a blind eye when he and his editors could use the revolting deeds carried out by these people as leverage. What a fuckin cunt. 

I think it’s worthwhile pointing out the difference between your regular, sex-trafficking rapist, and the (slightly-but-not-much) more heinous paedophile.…

In the first instance, the victims are above the age of consent, the fact they’ve not given consent is the main point, and the abusers are in it for the money, generally. 

Whereas paedophiles are just fucking immature arseholes. 

* thank you Mr. Boyle, I’ll take my leave having nicked your joke in the most appropriate/ inappropriate way. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

Loves a peado does Piers

I know he’s got a few bob on himself but, even allowing for that, it’s incredible that he thinks blocking people on Twitter is a threat people should take heed of

• Like 2

I honestly don’t think Piers Morgan is on the Nonce list. 

He’s absolutely an unrepentant fame-whore, and a whopping great cunt alongside that, but I don’t think he’s ever been “important” enough to be granted access to the inner circle of utter cuntery. 

Man’s a fucking weasel, but a minor one. 

• Like 4

Aye, can you remember when he would frame his criticism of Trump with “I consider Donald Trump to be a friend of mine, but....”? 

As if Trump considers Morgan to be a mate of his, rather than someone he’s met and been arse licked by

Edited by Alex
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

I honestly don’t think Piers Morgan is on the Nonce list. 

He’s absolutely an unrepentant fame-whore, and a whopping great cunt alongside that, but I don’t think he’s ever been “important” enough to be granted access to the inner circle of utter cuntery. 

Man’s a fucking weasel, but a minor one. 

Absolutely this

2 hours ago, Meenzer said:

They've turned off the replies on this one, can't think why

I bet he’s got a proper sweat on following Gillian Maxwell’s conviction as a paedophile trafficker. …

Yeah, sweat on…

200w.gif?cid=82a1493blg912l2gi0b3qrbbc8n

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, wykikitoon said:

Fuck all is going to happen. Hes part of the realm. Hes above the law. 

He’s not above the law in the United States though, where this case is being heard. If he’s innocent he should have nothing to fear, but he’s told blatant & obvious lies which are easily disprovable  :cuppa:

92B59400-5E4A-4FEA-B6E8-34581567BA8E.jpeg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PaddockLad said:

He’s not above the law in the United States though, where this case is being heard. If he’s innocent he should have nothing to fear, but he’s told blatant & obvious lies which are easily disprovable  :cuppa:

92B59400-5E4A-4FEA-B6E8-34581567BA8E.jpeg

Nothing to see here, “one’s champers bubbles went up one’s nose and one spilled the rest of the glass down one’s front, the bottles one was carrying under one’s arms then went off, fizz everywhere.luckily pizza express had a mop. Had to find it one’s self as there were no witnesses, which was damnably irritating” 

Edited by Toonpack

There is no chance the British government would ever permit him to be sent for trial in America, so he may as well come out and say he did it and that he'd do it again for all that the "truth" matters.

Some people are simply immune from the consequences that the rest of us have to deal with.

• Like 1