General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

4 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Have you read James Joyce’s filthy love letters to his Mrs? 
https://www.mentalfloss.com/article/74934/13-nsfw-lines-james-joyces-incredibly-dirty-love-letters

The bloke would’ve loved glass coffee tables. :lol:

Blimey

“A SUDDEN IMMODEST NOISE MADE BY YOU BEHIND”

“The smallest things give me a great cockstand—a whorish movement of your mouth, a little brown stain on the seat of your white drawers, a sudden dirty word spluttered out by your wet lips, a sudden immodest noise made by you behind and then a bad smell slowly curling up out of your backside.

• Haha 1

She must have been fucking smoking for him to be enjoying her skiddies. 

Speaking of which....(and I haven't seen the end so PLEASE no spoilers)... The lass on The Undoing is fucking UNREAL. Baps out (twice) in episode 1 lads if you want to do your own research (shout out to Asprilla). 

I would 100% admire her skiddies. 

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, spongebob toonpants said:

Blimey

“A SUDDEN IMMODEST NOISE MADE BY YOU BEHIND”

“The smallest things give me a great cockstand—a whorish movement of your mouth, a little brown stain on the seat of your white drawers, a sudden dirty word spluttered out by your wet lips, a sudden immodest noise made by you behind and then a bad smell slowly curling up out of your backside.

I think he might have been in the Kid Dynamite club tbh. 
“You had an arse full of farts that night, darling, and I fucked them out of you, big fat fellows, long windy ones, quick little merry cracks and a lot of tiny little naughty farties ending in a long gush from your hole.”

:lol:

Doesn't sound like it. Sky News won't stfu about it and they think there's no chance of him going over there. Option of doing something via video link. 

The overwhelming view is that this is the end of him as any sort of public figure though. Regardless of the result. 

Just now, Renton said:

I shagged a 16 year old once. When I was 16. Not so sure it would be acceptable now. 

Asprilla defending the paedo Prince. Well I never. 

2 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

why am I not surprised ...

Pipe down or I’ll say something very mild back and you’ll start whinging again....

anyway...

I honestly don’t know the rules about it

I thought 16 was the age of consent

it’s creepy obviously but I reckon there are a good few big name rock stars around who’ve done worse

didnt bill wyman marry a 16 year old?

i get that it’s a big scalp to bring down a prince and that he’s a bellend

and yes I shagged a 16 year old too when I was 16

4 minutes ago, Renton said:

The definition of a minor varies depending on the country or US state, I'm pretty amazed you didn't know this. And now using hypothetical whataboutery to defend him. Fucking hell. 

Jesus calm down :lol:

What is the crime then?

that the age of consent is older than 17 wherever he shagged her?

4 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Asprilla landing his point like the kid at the end of this....

They gave the kid some smelling salts and asked him who the prime minister was? He replied, Joris Bonson and just, err, got on with it and err, leave.

7 minutes ago, Asprilla said:

Could you marry a 16 year old in England, and then go on holiday to America and get arrested?

Well, for starters you need to be 18 in the UK to marry unless you have your guardians consent. Not sure many parents would let a middle aged paedo marry their daughter like. You're acting like a proper weirdo btw. Not an insult, an observation. You should join the SMB, you'd like it there. 

Edited by Renton