General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

1 minute ago, Ant said:

@Asprilla your return is the oddest comeback on here i've witnessed in a while , driven by the latest newcastle news but literally spending no time discussing it and instead dived straight into the contrary general chat pool looking to play devils advocate for the stupidest of topics.

bizarre

I have posted there. Not as much admittedly.

I do like ruffling feathers when people are so easy to wind up.

I believe some of what I post :lol:

1 minute ago, Asprilla said:

No, not really. I don't care if you think I'm a cunt but I won't be accused of being a nonce. Stop it.

I'm not saying you definitely are a nonce, but you can understand why people are suggesting it, right? I mean, I'm just asking questions, here. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Asprilla said:

No, not really. I don't care if you think I'm a cunt but I won't be accused of being a nonce. Stop it.

You're doing it to yourself. It's been noticed by more than me, there's barely a message board in the country which will tolerate appeasement of paedophilia in the way you have the last couple of days. Like I said, I think the SMB is more your style. 

Like Gemmill, I've said my piece. I'm out too. 

28 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Come on lads, he's just asking questions. I mean, what if Prince Andrew wasn't using his power and influence to have sex with young girls, but instead they were forcing themselves on him? Yeah? Have you thought about that?

Maybe they weren't so innocent? Sure , they were being forced to hang around old rich men, but is Prince Andrew really to blame if they were doing it in a provocative way?

God! All he wanted to do was come on and talk about his favourite royal nonce, I mean, isn't that what the general random conversation thread is for?

• Haha 6

Just now, Ant said:

you're not overly ruffling feathers is the problem, you're just being a bit of a knob, moreso if it's over topics or opinions you don't believe yourself and are doing it purely to get a bite, which frankly makes it more sad you have nothing better to contribute , in which case feel free to jog on.

or i can do that for you and not lose any sleep over it

Do whatever you want 

1 minute ago, Renton said:

You're doing it to yourself. It's been noticed by more than me, there's barely a message board in the country which will tolerate appeasement of paedophilia in the way you have the last couple of days. Like I said, I think the SMB is more your style. 

Like Gemmill, I've said my piece. I'm out too. 

I haven't said anything that remotely condones paedophilia. I have kids and protecting them is something I would die for.  

8 minutes ago, Asprilla said:

Is that supposed to be a more or less realistic version of events than the hypothetical Prince Andrew scenario you’ve been painting? :razz:

Just now, Alex said:

Is that supposed to be a more or less realistic version of events than the hypothetical Prince Andrew scenario you’ve been painting? :razz:

As I say I believe some of what I post. The rest is just arguing for sport.

14 minutes ago, Asprilla said:

You're literally a grown man with children. If this is what passes for entertainment for you then it really doesn't say much for your life.

1 minute ago, Alex said:

It was a rhetorical question 

No you definitely meant it cause that's the only possible option when dealing with the internet

1 minute ago, Howmanheyman said:

Blatantly henpecked, tbh.

Nah, I got one of the good ones :wub: 

Just now, ewerk said:

You're literally a grown man with children. If this is what passes for entertainment for you then it really doesn't say much for your life.

That's a bit rich... at least I took a decade off from posting here. Look at your post counts ffs :lol:

It's January and everyone in the world has Covid

12 minutes ago, Asprilla said:

Do whatever you want 

I haven't said anything that remotely condones paedophilia. I have kids and protecting them is something I would die for.  

If you didn't have kids, would you be less bothered about the old noncery?

'I have a daughter and I'd do anything for her, but you have to ask if Sarah Everard was asking for it? What?! I'm just asking questions!'

1 minute ago, The Fish said:

If you didn't have kids, would you be less bothered about the old noncery?

'I have a daughter and I'd do anything for her, but you have to ask if Sarah Everard was asking for it? What?! I'm just asking questions!'

You lot are obsessed...like right wing anti gay preachers. Always the first to the sausage party.

32 minutes ago, Asprilla said:

You lot are obsessed...like right wing anti gay preachers. Always the first to the sausage party.

By you lot, do you mean people who are entirely unimpressed by contrarians 'just asking questions'?

Cos if you do, then no.

And if you don't, then also no.

15 minutes ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

That sounds a lot like defending him to me.

As far as I was aware the age of consent is 16… but seemingly there are a lot of experts here about what the rules are “for some reason”

16 minutes ago, The Fish said:

By you lot, do you mean people who are entirely unimpressed by contrarians 'just asking questions'?

Cos if you do, then no.

And if you don't, then also no.

If/when a court case happens, presumably you’ll assume his lawyers are paedos too

1 minute ago, Asprilla said:

If/when a court case happens, presumably you’ll assume his lawyers are paedos too

Hey, I'm just asking questions. No need to get defensive.