General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

7 minutes ago, Asprilla said:

As far as I was aware the age of consent is 16… but seemingly there are a lot of experts here about what the rules are “for some reason”

I don't think there is an age of consent for sex trafficking. Happy to help, but it sounds like a solicitor might be your best option. 

Just now, Gemmill said:

I don't think there is an age of consent for sex trafficking. Happy to help, but it sounds like a solicitor might be your best option. 

Wait, Prince Andrew’s been accused of sex trafficking?

fair play lock him up

20 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Her back legs have given up, I wish she’d just come out and have a potty mouthed, last 6 month. Just being the right old cantankerous cunt that we all know is. Or was, if she’s actually kicked it

It’d be ideal if should go kick it after those two bank holidays in June. 

So we’d get the two bank holiday’s for her coronation anniversary, one for her death and one for the coronation of the next monarch.

Thats FOUR bank holidays.

Then abolish the monarchy and have a couple of bank holidays celebrating that. 

• Haha 3

Prince Nonce: "Uh-uh-uh-uh-uh-uh-uh!!!!"

Queen: "Andrew, what have I told you about playing Japs and commandos in the palace and making those silly gun noises?"

Prince Nonce: "They're not gun noises, mama, I'm on the vinegar stroke with a carefully selected young wench who won't go blubbing to the media."

"Did you mention the media, your royal highness?"

Nonce and Queen: "Fuck off, Witchell!"

• Haha 3