General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

4 minutes ago, Alex said:

:lol: a Jack Russell a friend of mine had (sadly no longer around but it lived to a ripe old age) used to have a full Sunday dinner at The Fusilier in Longbenton (also RIP). 

we can no longer say the word “pub” in the house, he just gets all hyper/wound up, we are currently using “local” until he susses that !!!

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Toonpack said:

He was fucking rancid overnight (very unusual for him tbh) to the point he fucked off out of the bedroom in shame

:lol:

Dog’s shame faces are fucking hilarious mind. 
Dweezil gets to show his daily as the little shithouse chews his way through our family’s shoes, socks, chairs, etc. 

• Haha 1

Buried my uncle yesterday and the relief that everything went perfectly is massive. 

Had a good cry and a lots of work to do but that’s a big, big relief 

• Like 10
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Monkeys Fist said:

:lol:

Dog’s shame faces are fucking hilarious mind. 
Dweezil gets to show his daily as the little shithouse chews his way through our family’s shoes, socks, chairs, etc. 

😂 it was a shame face and slope off combo

• Haha 2

@Rayvin

Something that might be of interest to you. This week's Price of Football podcast is an interview with a bloke called Peter McCormack who has funded the purchase of his local football club (Bedford) with Bitcoin. I think they said they're in the tenth tier of English football but obviously now well backed financially, and he has big plans for them. He's about to appoint a Director of Football which is unheard of at that level of the game for example. 

Anyway, I know you're into the bitcoin stuff (I'll be honest this got me thinking) and football obviously, so this episode might be up your street. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

@Rayvin

Something that might be of interest to you. This week's Price of Football podcast is an interview with a bloke called Peter McCormack who has funded the purchase of his local football club (Bedford) with Bitcoin. I think they said they're in the tenth tier of English football but obviously now well backed financially, and he has big plans for them. He's about to appoint a Director of Football which is unheard of at that level of the game for example. 

Anyway, I know you're into the bitcoin stuff (I'll be honest this got me thinking) and football obviously, so this episode might be up your street. 

Thanks for this, will give it a look. Rough time for the market atm so I hope he planned for that. It's cool though, fair play to him.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Apologies btw, I'm not hounding you with this insisting that you like it, I just spotted that segment from the news on his twitter. I'll stop now. :lol:

On the contrary, I appreciate the effort. Thanks!

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Thank fuck for that!

There’s no place like home. 

So who is the new Ant? 

Technically me, Meenz has also been promoted.

• Like 5