General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Lass in work has just walked in the bait room wearing black addias lycra pants with a leopard skin print on the three stripes as I was making a cuppa. I think my comment asking if they were 'adidas Bet Lynch' might've went over hers and a young'uns head? :cuppa:

• Haha 7

Isn't technology marvellous what  could possibly go wrong.

People using self-driving cars will be allowed to watch television on built-in screens under proposed updates to the Highway Code.

The changes will say drivers must be ready to take back control of vehicles when prompted, the government said.

The first use of self-driving technology is likely to be when travelling at slow speeds on motorways, such as in congested traffic.

*However, using mobile phones while driving will remain illegal.*

Two worthless bits of information today.

1. I ran into this fellows ghost/doppelgänger in Keswick greggs.

E7EAAE77-2F2C-4897-AA78-33B15F9B268B.thumb.jpeg.b32ed1f45e18ad662228207ed363d7d1.jpeg

2. I love it in the lakes when you get the jets practicing their low flying. 2 screaming along the valley over buttermere and an extremely low flying nimrod over Ambleside.

Last night tonight so a few real ales and a lamb kofta pizza to finish the holiday. 

Fallbarrow gets a 9/10 from me.

4 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

Seems chemtrails are a thing again in nutter tin-foil/anti vax world. Where's Parky these days ??

Poisoned by 5G 

• Haha 4

5 hours ago, Toonpack said:

Seems chemtrails are a thing again in nutter tin-foil/anti vax world. Where's Parky these days ??

They have silenced him.

• Haha 2

https://www.wsj.com/articles/elon-musks-backing-may-mean-twitter-needs-ads-to-stay-aloft-11650899956?mod=e2tw

Looks like this is actually happening :lol:

Fun facts:

1 - 90% of twitters revenue is via paid ads

2 - Musk's Tesla doesn't currently pay for any ads 

If he genuinely does away with all content control then twitter is going to be an even bigger cesspit of bots, racists and right wing trolls than it is now. Trump, Tommy Robinson etc will be back with a bang too. Good way to flush $45billion away 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

https://www.wsj.com/articles/elon-musks-backing-may-mean-twitter-needs-ads-to-stay-aloft-11650899956?mod=e2tw

Looks like this is actually happening :lol:

Fun facts:

1 - 90% of twitters revenue is via paid ads

2 - Musk's Tesla doesn't currently pay for any ads 

If he genuinely does away with all content control then twitter is going to be an even bigger cesspit of bots, racists and right wing trolls than it is now. Trump, Tommy Robinson etc will be back with a bang too. Good way to flush $45billion away 

He’s a gargantuan cunt like. Imagine the good he could with a fraction of that. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Alex said:

He’s a gargantuan cunt like. Imagine the good he could with a fraction of that. 

Pure ego move. This is obviously the next step in the bored billionaire playbook after "spunk billions on rockets/space travel"

• Like 2

Anti vaxxers. climate change deniers, holocaust deniers, racists, homophobes, transphobes, misogynists, liars, and purveyors of "common sense".. come one, come all. Twitter is now yours.

Your feelings (of inadequacy) don't care about our facts, amirite?

The self proclaimed Elven Technocrat and all round megacunt Elon Musk has saved you all!

• Haha 2