General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

To answer your original question, the Bible has been a founding part of our civilisational development for centuries and while it does contain considerable extreme positions, these are robustly challenged within society and in general we have a more mature understanding of it than we do of more modern issues. The issue isn't that we need to censor things we don't agree with, it's that we need to censor things that motivate stupid people to commit violent or damaging acts due to the fact that we have not equipped them with the tools to think critically.

Although at least within America, maybe we should ban the Bible on that basis.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Andrew said:

Ayy look who’s come back just in time to not be back anymore.

:lol:

Putting the capital C in cunt, the former poster KingKev1984. Ladies and gentlemen, give it up for KingKev1984!

200.gif

• Haha 3

20 hours ago, KingKev1984 said:

Should the bible or Quran be banned because it can cause extremism?

btw interesting that “bible” isn’t automatically capitalised but “Quran” is…. :panic:

That wasn’t interesting at all. Just like you 

• Like 1

Has Morgan had ‘Twat’ tattooed on his forehead or is the bus top advertising campaign just not having the desired effect? It’ll be interesting to see how it goes but, like GB ‘News’, I’d imagine anyway thick enough to share the presenters’ views (or the purported views at least) will already glean everything they need to know from Facebook and Twitter 

3 hours ago, Alex said:

Has Morgan had ‘Twat’ tattooed on his forehead or is the bus top advertising campaign just not having the desired effect? It’ll be interesting to see how it goes but, like GB ‘News’, I’d imagine anyway thick enough to share the presenters’ views (or the purported views at least) will already glean everything they need to know from Facebook and Twitter 

When do 'paradigm breaking' upstarts like GBNews, TalkTv and their ilk just become another arm of the MSM for the howl at the moon morons, who beg for all that kind of shite?

1 hour ago, The Fish said:

When do 'paradigm breaking' upstarts like GBNews, TalkTv and their ilk just become another arm of the MSM for the howl at the moon morons, who beg for all that kind of shite?

When they report something factually accurate? 

52 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

It'll always be 'Gwhat Shops' to me :cool:

NewgateHouseovertheyears.jpg.dd89fe9b0ed320e6b46df57c657b12e0.jpg

Edited by Craig
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, PaddockLad said:

Watties :icon_lol:

dont remember it there,  it used to be on Grainger Street? 🤔

I spoke to Pav the week after he signed, he had bags of whatshop gear. 'family' he said in very limited English nodding at the bags. It probably seemed like Harrods after coming from behind the iron curtain. :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

11 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

(Is that a young CT when he could still be arsed to walk his dogs? )

Too thin, even then, and far too far from the back door in Boldon

9 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

I spoke to Pav the week after he signed, he had bags of whatshop gear. 'family' he said in very limited English nodding at the bags. It probably seemed like Harrods after coming from behind the iron curtain. :lol:

:lol: Did Pav appear in a Slater’s menswear advert in the Chronicle? I seem to remember that 

• Haha 1

Not sure if I mentioned it before but the show I'm working on atm shares a floor with the production offices of that show from Summer Bay.

So yesterday I'm walking down through the shared space to the gentlemen's facilities and I happen past the flamin' fellow who owns/runs S.. Bay's liquor store and Caravan Park as he is talking to one of his colleagues.

I enter the gentlemen's and am draining the snake when I hear flamin' finish his conversation and follow me into the bogs.

A close of a cubical door, the sound of a belt buckle and he farts like a prim and proper posh lady!

Flamin' hell who would have though the mongral farts like an old woman?

:biggrin:

• Haha 4