General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

2 hours ago, Gemmill said:

:lol:

Nothing wrong with looking at spreadsheets all day. It's quite the sexy way to lead your life, I'll have you know. 

Dem concatenated cells tho

Lip Bite GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

Just got off the phone to a dog breeder. Put our name down for her next litter of Labrador puppies.

My bulldog went to live with my parents when their dogs died and I miss having a dopey mate to hang about with.

Working from home 95% of the time now so it’s perfect timing really, just have to wait for it now. Pretty excited

• Like 8

Yeah I’ve really missed Sadie since she went to live with my parents, but since my dad died she has been invaluable for my mam. They (bulldogs) really are a great breed, despite the health problems.

I grew up with Labs in the house and am totally aware of how much work they can be, our lass on the other hand has never had a dog before.

I cannot wait for her high and mighty views of how to raise a dog to come crashing down

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, strawb said:

Just got off the phone to a dog breeder. Put our name down for her next litter of Labrador puppies.

My bulldog went to live with my parents when their dogs died and I miss having a dopey mate to hang about with.

Working from home 95% of the time now so it’s perfect timing really, just have to wait for it now. Pretty excited

Can we vote on the names for the Dog?

I propose;

Bruno

Dave

Diego (I guess)

Just now, Craig said:

My mate's lab is called Dave. Mad as a box of frogs and barks at his own farts. Apt name :lol:

Good strong name.

15 minutes ago, strawb said:

Our lass has already picked the name, and we are getting a girl.

If you took a million guesses you would never get it. Ever 

GWENDOLYNE

• Haha 1