General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

I am genuinely overwhelmed by the support you guys have given me, it has helped so much. Actually I'm not brave admitting my problem, in the end I ran out of space. If I hadn't called 999 when I did I'd be dead, I am sure of it. My potassium levels were so low after days of vomiting my heart would have stopped.

At my mum's but plan to go back home tomorrow now and at least talk to my wife and maybe see the kids. Really hope I can sleep tonight,  in hospital I was woken every 2 hours for another drip or BP measurement. 

People will say the hard part starts now, which is true, to an extent. But all things are easier if you are physically well enough to handle them. Nothing seems possible when you're not. 

I'll keep you guys informed but at a much reduced rate from now on. And if anyone wants advice on detox, or extreme Ibinge drinking, I'm your man. 

Now, I'm ready to catch up with the rest of the forum!

• Like 13

1 minute ago, Renton said:

I am genuinely overwhelmed by the support you guys have given me, it has helped so much. Actually I'm not brave admitting my problem, in the end I ran out of space. If I hadn't called 999 when I did I'd be dead, I am sure of it. My potassium levels were so low after days of vomiting my heart would have stopped.

At my mum's but plan to go back home tomorrow now and at least talk to my wife and maybe see the kids. Really hope I can sleep tonight,  in hospital I was woken every 2 hours for another drip or BP measurement. 

People will say the hard part starts now, which is true, to an extent. But all things are easier if you are physically well enough to handle them. Nothing seems possible when you're not. 

I'll keep you guys informed but at a much reduced rate from now on. And if anyone wants advice on detox, or extreme Ibinge drinking, I'm your man. 

Now, I'm ready to catch up with the rest of the forum!

You'll be alright, Rents. You're family will probably be relieved that you'll be physically feeling better and sorting yourself out but if I may say so, you can fuck off with that guys shit. :good:

;)

• Haha 8

15 minutes ago, Renton said:

I am genuinely overwhelmed by the support you guys have given me, it has helped so much

I'll keep you guys informed but at a much reduced rate from now on. 

I hope you can update us often. This is a completely safe space and you will always get my, and Im sure everyone elses, unswerving non judgemental support

You are amongst friends here. 

• Like 10

1 hour ago, spongebob toonpants said:

I hope you can update us often. This is a completely safe space and you will always get my, and Im sure everyone elses, unswerving non judgemental support

You are amongst friends here. 

I will echo this sentiment. Don’t be afraid to do this as a kind of personal blog. You’re going to have hard times ahead and things will get better but when times are tough let us know. Telling a bunch of (mostly) strangers on here won’t make all the difference but typing it out might even help.

• Like 10

My Grandad had memorised the entire bus timetables for every bus from/to/travelling through the Killingworth, Westmoor, Forest Hall and Burradon area. :lol:

By memorised, I mean he could see a bus passing, tell you which route it was, where it was going, when it’d be back, he was a fucking machine :lol:

( if he was alive today he’d be all over that map like a dog eating chips). 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, Monkeys Fist said:

I hope they’ve paid all their subbies, otherwise there’ll be a good few of them going down with them. 

Aye.  I know one consultant who only works for them.  They'll also be fucked.

• Sad 2

9 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

I hope they’ve paid all their subbies, otherwise there’ll be a good few of them going down with them. 

They won’t have though, will they? :( 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Absolutely won't have done. When I was working in the construction sector they had a vision to introduce what they called a '30 day payment charter' for supplier and subcontract payments. 

Nice idea but the reality was they were never going to get within 3-6 months of achieving that. :sad:

• Like 1

Aye, when I was in the game the biggest players were the worst payers. 

It got to the point where we knocked work back from Tolent, Gallifords and the likes because it wasn’t worth the ballache of chasing your money. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Aye, when I was in the game the biggest players were the worst payers. 

It got to the point where we knocked work back from Tolent, Gallifords and the likes because it wasn’t worth the ballache of chasing your money. 

I was at Skanska and I remember when they announced they were going to introduce the 30-day payment charter. I and many others pissed ourselves laughing and pointed out that 'with all the will in the world' it's not possible. 

They spunked a fuckload getting a bunch of Lean Six Sigma consultants in for 6 months to value stream map the entire process only for them to point out there was precious little efficiencies to be realised.

1 hour ago, Craig said:

I mean the article references VLOOKUP. Only a fucking fool is using VLOOKUP in 2022 when XLOOKUP exists, so I can write this clown off immediately. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I mean the article references VLOOKUP. Only a fucking fool is using VLOOKUP in 2022 when XLOOKUP exists, so I can write this clown off immediately. 

It also mentioned sumif as if that's knowledge only Prometheus could gift.

1 minute ago, Gemmill said:

I'm probably the only one on here who could draw in significant earnings from an Only Fans account, but that bloke looks nowt like me. 

Big money in the ginger cyborg micro-penis kink, is there? Who knew?

• Haha 5