General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

47 minutes ago, catmag said:

I know you’ve all missed my tales from the world of the NHS so just to ease you into the weekend I’ve spent half the night in an operating theatre with a patient who had necrotising fasciitis of the perineum. Don’t Google unless you have a strong constitution. You’re welcome. Happy weekend 😘

Throw Up Tim And Eric GIF by Adult Swim

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

How many times did she try and blame you somehow? That’s a favourite tactic of theirs.

Worse. She didn’t even acknowledge it.

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

One thing no one is talking about is the affect on business energy bills. If a company is not on a fixed rate there’s no price cap, meaning that where domestic users are looking at around 400% increase business users are going to be >1000%.  This winter is going to be carnage, even compared with the lack of help SME’s got during lockdown. 

The tories will get crucified but am not sure if that automatically brings Labour back..  people are waking up to the point that 40 years of government basically contracting out fuckin everything has lead to this situation and voting for anyone is unlikely to change anything…

I predict a riot 

One thing no one is talking about is the affect on business energy bills. If a company is not on a fixed rate there’s no price cap, meaning that where domestic users are looking at around 400% increase business users are going to be >1000%.  This winter is going to be carnage, even compared with the lack of help SME’s got during lockdown. 

The tories will get crucified but am not sure if that automatically brings Labour back..  people are waking up to the point that 40 years of government basically contracting out fuckin everything has lead to this situation and voting for anyone is unlikely to change anything…

I predict a riot 

I predict a riot 

On 20/08/2022 at 07:14, catmag said:

I know you’ve all missed my tales from the world of the NHS so just to ease you into the weekend I’ve spent half the night in an operating theatre with a patient who had necrotising fasciitis of the perineum. Don’t Google unless you have a strong constitution. You’re welcome. Happy weekend 😘

Well, that was a challenging wank.

• Haha 4

Went I to my work for the first time in ages today. Decided to be brave and get the metro back via wallsend. Some fuckers tried to derail the train there. 15 mi ute inspection, the metro clear to go, it's broken down now at Howdon, completely. Half the passengers are the scum of the Earth, proper scary people. Waiting for a taxi. Fuck going into work.

• Haha 9

On 19/07/2022 at 08:11, Gemmill said:

Had to have one of my cats put to sleep this morning. Shite times. He got diagnosed with heart disease three weeks ago after I spotted that his breathing was funny.

Anyway he's been on three types of tablet since then but they weren't working as well as hoped, and that was that this morning. I got woken up by him crying and when I came downstairs he had lost the use of one of his front legs (blood clot) and his breathing was fucked. That was at 4:30 and I was leaving the vets at 5:10 so it all happened quickly which was good. Ugh. 

The other one went this morning. He was the picture of health a week ago, started being sick, and it turned out to be pancreatitis. The only way to fix it is for them to eat - he was refusing food so they put a feeding tube in, which is standard but it went horribly wrong for him. He vomited the tube up, which wrapped around his larynx and completely fucked his breathing. He was asthmatic anyway so this really messed him up. 

It was rough this morning cos he was in a proper state when we went to see him. Poor little fucker. 

Had them 12 years and lost both within 6 weeks of one another. Absolute bullshit. 

• Sad 10