General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

23 hours ago, spongebob toonpants said:

It's a cunt of a game played and supported by bigger cunts. It's not the first and won't be the last time some fuckwit bogan thinks their white redneck ways should be displayed at one of their games. CUNTS.

21 hours ago, ewerk said:

Australians being racist? Some mistake, surely?

Australians being racist? Some mistake, surly?

8 hours ago, RobinRobin said:

Wykiki'dYP 

Australians being racist? Some mistake, Sheila?

2 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

RR’dYP

Australians being racist? Some mistake, to be sure, to be sure?

ewerk'dYP, the racist cunt that I am!  :aussie:

Edited by sammynb
  • Haha 3

Something is nagging me with guilt.

Last night on the bus home, some pissed chav cunt threw an empty bottle of whiskey out the window from the top deck and it's twatted a car.  The car was slow moving and nobody was hurt.  The driver came upstairs and asked if anyone saw who did it.  Some old fella did and straight told the driver. The driver asked for anyone else and I kept quiet.  I am on the bus most days and basically didn't want to get filled in!

6 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Last night on the bus home, some pissed chav cunt threw an empty bottle of whiskey out the window from the top deck and it's twatted a car.  The car was slow moving and nobody was hurt.  The driver came upstairs and asked if anyone saw who did it.  Some old fella did and straight told the driver. The driver asked for anyone else and I kept quiet.  I am on the bus most days and basically didn't want to get filled in!

Aye let the old fella get chinned. Maybe join in to cover your tracks better. :lol:

• Haha 6

12 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

In instances like this is fairly natural to have feelings of regret & shame. 

Because you did something wrong.

• Like 1
  • Haha 8