General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

34 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

OFFICIAL TOONTASTIC ANNOUNCEMENT 

We need a new moderator because I’m told that apparently sending dick pics to new members is not helping. 

Anyone fancy it? 

Anyone except Fish, he’s had his chance. :lol:

Takes me back to the old version of this forum where they held an election to appoint a new moderator which the werepig won. He did some manifesto pledge and all sorts :lol:

• Haha 2

32 minutes ago, Craig said:

Takes me back to the old version of this forum where they held an election to appoint a new moderator which the werepig won. He did some manifesto pledge and all sorts :lol:

There should be punishment if people fail to hold true to their manifesto promises.

I'm happy to be the board policeman (RIP LeazesMag)

They’ve released the picture of the impact from the drone craft that was following it. 

2A6B461A-08A7-4810-8C1A-520C5CE8E70F.jpeg.1012890f097369642976ebe97deff6ad.jpeg

The bottom white blob is the main asteroid Didymos, while the big explosion is the impact on Dimorphos. 

( the little white blob at 4 o’clock from the explosion is Bruce Willis) 

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Sounds like Bob Mortimer isn't doing great healthwise. I'll be fucking gutted if he goes. 

I've seen him with Vic Reeves a couple of times which was great, but I saw the Athletic mince live show just before lockdown, and I genuinely thought I was going to die I was laughing so much. The bloke is a genius

• Like 1

1 minute ago, spongebob toonpants said:

I've seen him with Vic Reeves a couple of times which was great, but I saw the Athletic mince live show just before lockdown, and I genuinely thought I was going to die I was laughing so much. The bloke is a genius

Aye, if I think about people that have provided me with laughs/entertainment, he's right up there with anyone. He's just an absolute joy. Even just Athletico Mince and Gone Fishing, they're both guaranteed laughs, and there no mean spiritedness or nastiness or singling someone out to laugh at. Which is pretty rare and hard to do and still be that funny. 

Hopefully he's gonna be alright. 

• Like 5

24 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Aye, if I think about people that have provided me with laughs/entertainment, he's right up there with anyone. He's just an absolute joy. Even just Athletico Mince and Gone Fishing, they're both guaranteed laughs, and there no mean spiritedness or nastiness or singling someone out to laugh at. Which is pretty rare and hard to do and still be that funny. 

Hopefully he's gonna be alright. 

Utter genius on Would I lie to you

Its a bit ridiculous but I'm genuinely upset at the thought of him being unwell

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

On 27/09/2022 at 07:54, Monkeys Fist said:

OFFICIAL TOONTASTIC ANNOUNCEMENT 

We need a new moderator because I’m told that apparently sending dick pics to new members is not helping. 

Anyone fancy it? 

Anyone except Fish, he’s had his chance. :lol:

Tbf if this is going on I may make some spoof accounts up

• Haha 2