General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Have you got the workwear yet? Manky, oily jeans that show your arse and manky t-shirt with manky jumper for winter? Also, have you been informed of the strict hygiene rules as in it being compulsory to never wash and stink of sweat? I think it'll suit you to the ground, MF. Chuffed for you. :lol: (You'll also need a 25 year old, never washed, football flag to hang at the back of your cab, don't forget). :good:

• Haha 6

Just send me up with them, I'll tune the TV in and shit like that and will keep their sexual needs satisfied without getting them up the stick as I had the snip years ago. Everyone's a winner. :good: 

• Haha 6

2 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Just send me up with them, I'll tune the TV in and shit like that and will keep their sexual needs satisfied without getting them up the stick as I had the snip years ago. Everyone's a winner. :good: 

Mind, it would be a right faff trying to get those jump suits off let alone attempt intercourse with a woman who is for all intents and purposes in freefall. I'd probably just have to settle for a nice cup of tea in my sippy cup. Ooooh, there's me slipper floating off again! 

• Haha 4

24 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

You'll get no argument from Fish, he wouldn't go, zero G in space, even he would find updating the spreadsheet of that journey a tad tedious.

• Haha 5

10 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

The Fists are going to the Panto* tonight. 

OH YES WE ARE! 

*this won’t feel the same because of Saudi Arabia, obvs. 

I thought that was BEHIND YOU 

• Haha 1