General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

1 hour ago, trophyshy said:

These 6 identical photos of Venice appeared in our lounge and no one has any fucking clue how. 

F9739D64-CA40-4F7F-A178-83B838005486.jpeg

Someone's trying to drop some hints and wants to go to Venice I'd guess. Valentines Day soon and all that.

Any chance you lost your passport in the days before a holiday to Venice? That happened to me but with Florence. Some 12 years ago and I don't think I've been forgiven yet. 

2 hours ago, ewerk said:

Enjoy being murdered in your sleep tonight.

It was nice knowing you.

Likely deserved for someone who's appealing to a football forum for clues on who might have been in their "lounge" other than immediate family.

Mad game of cluedo could be about to kick off here if @trophyshy goes quiet.

45 minutes ago, Blastronaut said:

Likely deserved for someone who's appealing to a football forum for clues on who might have been in their "lounge" other than immediate family.

Mad game of cluedo could be about to kick off here if @trophyshy goes quiet.

A low bar for murder but fair enough. 

I’m going to the States on Valentine’s for work.  So maybe this is from the missus.  Why 6 though?  

5 minutes ago, trophyshy said:

A low bar for murder but fair enough. 

I’m going to the States on Valentine’s for work.  So maybe this is from the missus.  Why 6 though?  

FFS, she's making sure you don't miss the hint!

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

What do we think happened to Nicola Bulley then? Mad this story. Has Netflix doc written all over it.

Area 51 Aliens GIF by Sky HISTORY UK

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Holden McGroin said:

What do we think happened to Nicola Bulley then? Mad this story. Has Netflix doc written all over it.

Think it’ll just be a case of fell in the river. Fucking awful way to go like. 

There was a gang of scrotes walking about the estate last night trying car doors and front/back doors of houses. I've got them trying my door on the ring camera. 

Mentioned it to my mam and the fact I'd contacted Nortumbria Police on their website to see if they wanted the video. They don't cos all faces are covered. 

Her response: "Good old police. They'd be there in a shot if you weren't following the woke agenda."

I mean, it's definitely funny. But it's also really fucking depressing that my mam is coming out with this fucking drivel. 

• Haha 5