General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

3 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

There was a gang of scrotes walking about the estate last night trying car doors and front/back doors of houses. I've got them trying my door on the ring camera. 

Mentioned it to my mam and the fact I'd contacted Nortumbria Police on their website to see if they wanted the video. They don't cos all faces are covered. 

Her response: "Good old police. They'd be there in a shot if you weren't following the woke agenda."

I mean, it's definitely funny. But it's also really fucking depressing that my mam is coming out with this fucking drivel. 

:lol:  I’m pretty sure this is the same for most generation gaps.

34 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I told her to stop watching GB News. I know she listens to the fucking appalling JHB religiously. 

I'm surprised she didn't say, 'Well if you weren't such a woke fairy you'd have been out on the street yourself with a baseball bat spreading enamel, blood and snot around the pavements, eee, our gemmill, if you were around in 1940 we'd all be speaking German now, just like Nigel Farage's missus.'

• Haha 7

3 hours ago, Gemmill said:

I told her to stop watching GB News. I know she listens to the fucking appalling JHB religiously. 

The in-laws have it on every time we pop around. The odd time I've seen it on at my mam's house, probably my dad got it on, that's an ex-mirror reader and one time labour voter, (I reckoned he abstained under Corbyn as he probably thought he was in the London branch of Al Qaeda), with about 25 years of switching to the mail behind him. He's ex-army but still. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Anyway, she was wrong. A bloke from CID knocked on the door at lunchtime. I immediately assumed it was about IPTV, tipped petrol all over myself, and stood with a box of matches in my hand, but he just asked me to send him the video off my doorbell instead. 

He rang later in the afternoon to say they had 3 in custody, that the video would be enough for an attempted burglary charge, and that someone would be in touch to take a formal statement. 

Good effort from the coppers tbf. Especially seeing as I didn't even mention the woke agenda. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 8

20 hours ago, Gemmill said:

I mean, it's definitely funny. But it's also really fucking depressing that my mam is coming out with this fucking drivel. 

Steady on, that's not the way to describe the moment of your birth.

I don't have a proper FB profile anymore.  I binned it years ago.  I have a 'ghost' profile I think the bairns call it.  I use it for the cycle club and a member of a couple of cycle groups that insit on still using FB.

I am a member of a local area group too.  It's run by a local Tory councillor, who for one of them cunts is very good.  I have had a few things wanting to be addressed when the council have just ignored it.  He has got answers on why, or got them actioned.  He is a decent bloke and runs a monthly meeting which I have attended a couple.  Anyways, I digress.  He runs this group and he keeps it very civil.

Whenever I am on FB looking at the cycle club, usually a couple of times a week I will have a look at this group.  Anyway, a drive through Costa was completed a few miles away and someone posted on the group that it was nice.  The staff were very friendly and she would not hesitate in going back.  There is a non-drive through Costa on a small business park within the local area anyway.  But maybe she was driving past it and thought she would try it.  Who knows, who cares lol.  I noticed she had 20+ comments on it and it was only posted a few hours ago.

Fuck me.  The abuse she has got just for going to Costa and then saying it was nice :lol: 'Support local' 'go to the Costa closer' etc.  Fuck me.  These are probably from the same cunts who shop at Sainsburys or Waitrose and get their coffee after.  What a set of cunts.  Poor lass thinks shes being nice and then gets smashed for it :lol: 

It just cements why I came off FB

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Anyway, she was wrong. A bloke from CID knocked on the door at lunchtime. I immediately assumed it was about IPTV, tipped petrol all over myself, and stood with a box of matches in my hand, but he just asked me to send him the video off my doorbell instead. 

He rang later in the afternoon to say they had 3 in custody, that the video would be enough for an attempted burglary charge, and that someone would be in touch to take a formal statement. 

Good effort from the coppers tbf. Especially seeing as I didn't even mention the woke agenda. 

The shrine to Greta Thunberg in your portico tipped him off. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, PaddockLad said:

12.8 million subscribers, 2.2 BILLION views 😏

I don’t know much about him, is he just an anti everything libertarian? 

yeah, he's anti-woke, anti-vaccine and now we can throw in casually antisemitic to the mix

Saw a lad before Xmas. Who I’ve always gotten on with. He’s completely fallen down the rabbit hole during covid. Wokeism is a New World Order agenda. Chemtrails are real and are part of the depopulation plan. He told me to watch these ones in the sky and how they’ll turn into clouds. I pointed out they literally are clouds already. The LGBTQ+ movement is engineered as part of the plan to cut the population of the world to something like 10% of the current levels by 2025. If you’ve had the vaccine you’ll be dead soon. Kids who’ve had the vaccine will be sterile. I did mention he was fully onboard with the Mayan prophecy about the world ending in 2012. I can’t even remember half the shit he came out with now. I bet he likes Joe Rogan

Edited by Alex
  • Haha 4

I watched anout 5 minutes of GBNews yesterday when I had to do a search because they moved some channels.

The stuff being spouted is just bat-shit crazy. All about dark forces, antidemocratic globalists and woke agendas. To think that there is a growing percentage actually believing this nonsense is frightening tbh

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Alex said:

Saw a lad before Xmas. Who I’ve always gotten on with. He’s completely fallen down the rabbit hole during covid. Wokeism is a New World Order agenda. Chemtrails are real and are part of the depopulation plan. He told me to watch these ones in the sky and how they’ll turn into clouds. I pointed out they literally are clouds already. The LGBTQ+ movement is engineered as part of the plan to cut the population of the world to something like 10% of the current levels by 2025. If you’ve had the vaccine you’ll be dead soon. Kids who’ve had the vaccine will be sterile. I did mention he was fully onboard with the Mayan prophecy about the world ending in 2012. I can’t even remember half the shit he came out with now. I bet he likes Joe Rogan

My wife has "lost" her best mate to this. Well they are still friends but nowhere near as close as they were and I am not comfortable with her looking after the kids now tbh. I mean if she just kept her batshit opinions to herself it would be okay but they can't help evangelising can they? Which isn't great when I am now working at quite a high level on a number of vaccines for places like the CDC, cos frankly I'd have to be "in on it". 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Alex said:

Whats Parky up to these days?

• Haha 7

5 minutes ago, Renton said:

My wife has "lost" her best mate to this. Well they are still friends but nowhere near as close as they were and I am not comfortable with her looking after the kids now tbh. I mean if she just kept her batshit opinions to herself it would be okay but they can't help evangelising can they? Which isn't great when I am now working at quite a high level on a number of vaccines for places like the CDC, cos frankly I'd have to be "in on it". 

He was always a good laugh. Believed in some shite like Zionists controlling the world financial systems and the aforementioned world ending in 2012. But it was never much of an issue as he’s rarely mention it. But now, like the lass you mention, he seems to feel like it’s his duty to ‘educate’ those who haven’t seen the light. It’s nuts like. It’s the way they apply zero critical thinking to the stuff they believe that gets me. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Alex said:

He was always a good laugh. Believed in some shite like Zionists controlling the world financial systems and the aforementioned world ending in 2012. But it was never much of an issue as he’s rarely mention it. But now, like the lass you mention, he seems to feel like it’s his duty to ‘educate’ those who haven’t seen the light. It’s nuts like. It’s the way they apply zero critical thinking to the stuff they believe that gets me. 

Thing is, if I genuinely believed the World was ending in 2012 It would have a pretty radical effect on my behaviour. :lol: I mean, I'd either plunge into a catatonic depression or I would end up with a prolapse from too many champagne enemas. And then I'd reevaluate my belief systems follwoing the corrective surgery when the prophecy turned out not to come true, and stay away from batshit conspiracy theories from then on. But no, these people need the whole set once they go down the rabbit hole. It's frightening how susceptible they are to people like Rogan Josh.  

• Haha 2