General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

So Twitterers, the chief rich cunt is removing MFA from you unless you subscribe and become a blue tick wanker. So you have to pay for the privilege of securing your account.

He can fuck off.

• Jaysus... 1

31 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Sounds like he's only removed SMS 2FA. Just switch to an authenticator like Authy and you can continue using MFA. 

That's what I use anyway cos I'm a real pro and a celebrity. 

I took your advice a while back, put the 2FA thing on, logged out last week and I'm now logged out permanently as mine must've been the SMS which he's stopped. Might've inadvertently done me a favour especially at the minute with the Wembley ticket situation.

5 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

I took your advice a while back, put the 2FA thing on, logged out last week and I'm now logged out permanently as mine must've been the SMS which he's stopped. Might've inadvertently done me a favour especially at the minute with the Wembley ticket situation.

Or you could be a divvy, it doesn't kick in until mid March 😂😉

Edited by Toonpack
  • Haha 1

Authy is dead easy to set up if yous can be arsed. Gives you a six digit code which expires after 30 seconds. 

It's just an app on your phone that you use your fingerprint to access. 

Edited by Gemmill
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

Or you could be a divvy, it doesn't kick in until mid March 😂😉

After I log in it asks for an authentication code. Anything from email or texts from twitter with any codes I've found it doesn't accept. If it was dominoes I'd be knocking.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

After I log in it asks for an authentication code. Anything from email or texts from twitter with any codes I've found it doesn't accept. If it was dominoes I'd be knocking.

Elon Musk hates you obviously

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

Authy is dead easy to set up if yous can be arsed. Gives you a six digit code which expires after 30 seconds. 

It's just an app on your phone that you use your fingerprint to access

How old is your phone :lol: 

52 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Twitter is absolutely fucked like. The app just stopped working for me, so the only time I go on is direct from my phone browser. Which is a shite experience. 

For a supposed genius, the bloke is a fucking moron. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

My phone has face recognition on, cheeky cunt, I just choose not to use it. :razz:

Me too. What's wrong with finger print recognition like. You touch the screen, it works. Someone else touches it, it doesn't. Mind I am occasionally woken up by one of rhe kids grabbing my hand and trying to unlock my phone for whatever reason in the morning. 

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, demonline said:

Good thing you were able to recall that, huh? Thank god this weekend is over after three days of parsing reports. After scrolling through innumerable columns of numbers, I swear that when I close my eyes, the world has a "Matrix" appearance. Thinking about that makes it somewhat worrisome. What if I am actually experiencing reality as it is and my frazzled brain is no longer protecting me from a mechanical reality?

FUCK OFF MATE. 

• Haha 2