General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

13 hours ago, Toonpack said:

Was that not the story that caused him to come out in the first place? 

Sounds like there's an accumulation of issues, from him shagging lads younger than his own kids, to his Brother being a nonce and him being a pain in the arse to work with 

Is their any presenter from my childhood that hasn't been revealed as a nonce? It's incredible some of the nostalgia these boomers have for the past, everything was just swept under the carpet. I guess being groomed and abused and complaining about it is just woke. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Renton said:

Is their any presenter from my childhood that hasn't been revealed as a nonce? It's incredible some of the nostalgia these boomers have for the past, everything was just swept under the carpet. I guess being groomed and abused and complaining about it is just woke. 

Jenny Powell

• Haha 4

Been up to Northumberland this weekend to scatter a late friends ashes. Went with a friend who had never visited the area and they were stunned how gorgeous the place is.  We went for a swim in the sea at Link House beach and a pod of Dolphins were there, fucking fantastic.  But not only that, they were saying how friendly everyone is.  Loved it. Although I am not from the area, having family from Ashington I felt immense pride.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

Been up to Northumberland this weekend to scatter a late friends ashes. Went with a friend who had never visited the area and they were stunned how gorgeous the place is.  We went for a swim in the sea at Link House beach and a pod of Dolphins were there, fucking fantastic.  But not only that, they were saying how friendly everyone is.  Loved it. Although I am not from the area, having family from Ashington I felt immense pride.

Ashington, the epicentre of the footballing world and working man's clubs.

Can you imagine the accent you'd get if you crossed the Ashington accent with t'Yorkkshire one? 

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

having family from Ashington I felt immense pride.

Is this why you’re a Newcastle fan? 

You realise how close you came to a very different outcome, don’t you, Marra? :lol:

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

You realise how close you came to a very different outcome, don’t you, Marra? :lol:

He took a long hard look in the mirrow and  saw the light fortunately. In a parallel Uinverse there is a poster on the SMB alled wykikiMLF providing enough fewm to solve the energy crisis. :)

Edited by Renton
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Aye. Mother from Ashington. My uncle took me to a game when my dad said he was taking me to a leeds game. Went to bellend road a few weeks after and apparently said it's not as good as SJP as they are better 🤣

• Like 3

1 minute ago, wykikitoon said:

Aye. Mother from Ashington. My uncle took me to a game when my dad said he was taking me to a leeds game. Went to bellend road a few weeks after and apparently said it's not as good as SJP as they are better 🤣

You know Ashington is/was about 60/40 split between us and the Morlocks ? 

Sliding door and that. :lol:

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Renton said:

So the one presenter I'd have quite liked to have been a nonce back then isn't? 

Still looking fine

0_Jenny-Powell.jpg

I’d be like burglar in a Greggs, smashing pasties like it was going out of fashion. :lol:

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

You know Ashington is/was about 60/40 split between us and the Morlocks ? 

Sliding door and that. :lol:

I mean I'd contest that and say it was more like 80/20, but that would mackem like behaviour. 

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Renton said:

I mean I'd contest that and say it was more like 80/20, but that would mackem like behaviour. 

The numbers are skewed, since so many of them supported the Nonces as kids…

… *coughs* Jackie Milburn, marra.  

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Still looking fine

0_Jenny-Powell.jpg

I’d be like burglar in a Greggs, smashing pasties like it was going out of fashion. :lol:

I'll tell her next I bump into her.

Right. I’ve ordered a decent  looking but cheap ring to propose to my gf with and then planning on taking her to choose her own ring. 

This is probably the best course of action right?

One particularly vociferous mate thinks I should pick the fucking thing, knowing our lass it would be wrong for the rest of my life. And he can get fucked the eternally single cunt

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, strawb said:

Right. I’ve ordered a decent  looking but cheap ring to propose to my gf with and then planning on taking her to choose her own ring. 

This is probably the best course of action right?

One particularly vociferous mate thinks I should pick the fucking thing, knowing our lass it would be wrong for the rest of my life. And he can get fucked the eternally single cunt

Yes.

And good luck with it mate.

• Like 1